This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Cannot Create 2nd 'Addon' Domain In Sentora? Error: Invalid backend configuration. Re
Cannot Create 2nd 'Addon' Domain In Sentora? Error: Invalid backend configuration. Re
Hi All

Brand new member and very first post so I hope I don't break any rules  Angel

I have just managed to set up Sentora 1.0.3 on Google Cloud platform on CentOS 7 with PHP 7.1.33 and Apache (not sure exact version)

I was able to successfully install Wordpress with an initial domain name so a website is up and running with DNS sorted etc. Just a normal basic functioning website. All good

But this is the problem...  Angry

I cannot install a seperate second domain with a different Wordpress file?  Huh

How do I actually install a second separeate 'addon domain' that will have a completely different Wordpress file installation, files folder and therefore website etc compared to the initial primary domain I just created and have up and running?  Huh Huh

In Sentora I can only find 'DNS Manager', 'Domains', 'Parked Domains' and 'Sub Domain' options. I can not find an 'Addon domain' option.

I tried to just use the normal "Domains" option to "Create a new domain" by:

1. typing in the new second domain name; and 

2. selecting "Home directory: Create a new home directory"

but when I go to upload the new Wordpress file into the second addon domain's Wordpress files folder via ELFileManager I receive the following error:

Error: Invalid backend configuration. Readable volumes not available.  Dodgy

I searched the internet high and low trying to find an answer to this specific problem. I am therefore hoping someone can help me out in this forum. Hopefully it is not a nightmare for someone like me to fix.

My guess is it might be something to do with the php.ini file requiring a change?

I have attached screenshots to hopefully make it easier to troubleshoot  Big Grin

Thanks in advance for any help 

Cheers

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Cannot Create 2nd 'Addon' Domain In Sentora? Error: Invalid backend configuration. Re - by BattlinThrough - 06-14-2020, 11:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Repo update error hostingms 3 5 ,245 02-14-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,880 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,400 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios