This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Can I remove suhosin on non sharing sentora vps?
Can I remove suhosin on non sharing sentora vps?
Hi,

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this great panel. I've used Sentora for years, and I'm never going to give up (I hope so).

But lately, php 7 has been pushing us seriously, you know. Some of the new versions of the softwares I use, requires php 7. For this reason, I have to find a solution for myself, without giving up the sentora.

Although this question has been answered several times (I read the disclaimer), I would like to ask the question in a slightly more specific way in terms of my own situation.

I'm not dealing with hosting sales business. I have only my own sites on the server with sentora. Nobody except me uses the server. I'm not sharing hosting with others. There's no access to the Sentora other than me. I also put the ip access restriction with htaccess access to the sentora panel. I use it as a web server and email server.

In my case, it is preferable to use sentora and php 7 without suhosin? Will I face a huge security problem?
I would be very happy if you wrote your comments and advice on this matter, entirely at my own risk.

Best regards
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Can I remove suhosin on non sharing sentora vps? - by maximus___ - 04-16-2019, 02:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,879 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,098 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,487 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel