This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

2 server 1 Sentora
2 server 1 Sentora
Hi there everyone!

Wondering, if it possible to have Sentora core in 1 VPS and database settings in another VPS?
If yes, How do I do that?

Regards,
Jorge Dominguez
Thanks given by:
RE: 2 server 1 Sentora
Recommend use on a single server or vps. This way your system will be more stable.
Thanks given by:
It's complicated to do.

The problem DB settings configuration using root & will use the same privileges to create DB's. So you can risk breaking your db's.

What benefit you are trying to get?

Sentora is currently not meant for multi-servers.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: Cantalupo
When I was using Zpanel in a VPS 512mb and one core. After a few websites Zpanel crash every moment, In one of those website was in Wordpress and when I try to access that site "Database was down" kind of message.

So I upgrade the server and problem solved, Thats why having a separate Database Server can be useful. That will not risk Sentora core of never stop for this point.

Sorry for my bad english.
Regards,
Thanks given by:
Hi

This is Don, (lcsunshine on zpanel forum)

I successfully clustered all services (not bind, that is outsourced)(web, DB, email, and ftp) and made zpanel into a HA Control Panel.

I just installed Sentora, and expect since it is a fork of ZPanel I should be able to do it very quickly; within a few hours.

We currently right now have several clients in a HA setup using zpanel; but since that project was all but abandoned we are going to switch over to Sentora as our preferred control panel for clients at: sincitycloud.com

I will update everyone in a few hours

Regards
Don
Thanks given by:
Blooddarkness adding ram tp the VPS or CPU is far easier than adding another VPS.

sincitycloud thanks for sharing your setup & your feedback can help later, as I think that zpanel can move to multi server setup.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,879 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,099 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,487 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel