This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

ZP->Sentora Upgrade in the works for Windows!
RE: ZP->Sentora Upgrade in the works for Windows!
Has anybody had a chance to try this out yet?
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2015, 04:01 AM)TGates Wrote: Has anybody had a chance to try this out yet?

This is going to sound odd, but how would you compare this to AWPanel?

I love that this functions on Windows, but I keep having issues with the daemon crashing and killing itself.

I would like to switch to this, but I'm not sure how I would go about switching to Sentora as currently I'm not using ZPanel, it's a modification of ZPanel...
Thanks given by:
Hi,

I have attempted to install a new install of zpanel today, and then upgrade it, its been a bit messy and it hasnt gone to plan,

I ran the upgrade php script which was fine,
I then created the new sentora_core db
I then ran the sql code to rename/move all the tables accross,
A few tables were no existant on the zpanel, htaccess and 3 others, i removed them from the rename script and
continued,

I renamed the database references in the zpanel conf,

but now the cp login page shows a blank page,

I need advice on how to proceed, Ultimately i would love to simply put a fresh install of sentora,
Otherwise ill need to backtrack and remove all the panel and database and restore but then i am back to zpanel but atleast it will work?

Thoughts appreciated.
Thanks given by:
As noted, the DB conversion to sentora_core was still in testing and not completed (That is why I put it on GitHub so others can help finish it). But, the upgrade (upload the files, run the upgrade.php) has worked just fine on the few tests I was able to do. (Will be testing again shortly as a community member is helping out with a VPS I can use.)

So, If you just do a ZPanel install and upgrade to v10.1.1 then do the sentora upgrade (file upload and run upgrade.php) you should be just fine Wink

The DB conversion to sentora_core from zpanel_core was a bit tougher to test and complete Sad

About the blank page, is there anything in the log files?
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Post Deleted
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora for Windows 1.0.0 released! MarkDark 72 224 ,559 04-01-2022, 09:41 PM
Last Post: cathelest
ZPanel 10.1.1 -> Sentora 1.0.3 Windows Version TGates 20 58 ,181 09-30-2021, 09:36 PM
Last Post: cathelest
Upgrade Installation Failed zHostingSolutions 0 2 ,076 06-02-2021, 05:04 AM
Last Post: zHostingSolutions