This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Filter body content
Filter body content
Hi my friends... Thanks for reading....

I have a problem, we are receibing a lot of spam mails trough spoofing and by this the antispam does not detected them... I would like to know, if there is any way to creare a general to apply it ti all my email accoints to filter to discard mails that contents a regexp in their bodies or similar..... Is there any way to do it in amavis or postfix?????

Thank you... Regards...
Thanks given by:
RE: Filter body content
(01-22-2019, 12:15 PM)cfreire Wrote: Hi my friends... Thanks for reading....

I have a problem, we are receibing a lot of spam mails trough spoofing and by this the antispam does not detected them... I would like to know, if there is any way to creare a general to apply it ti all my email accoints to filter to discard mails that contents a regexp in their bodies or similar..... Is there any way to do it in amavis or postfix?????

Thank you... Regards...

I use Scrollout F1 as my mail gateway. It does a great job.

If you can run another system (mine is a linux container) it's a very effective filter that wont touch your sentora server.

I am also looking into Proxmox Mail Gateway now that has become open-sourced with a non-subscription repository.
Thanks given by:
Hi my friend, thanks for your reply... Excuse me, is Scrollout F1 another server no regarding of mail server????

(02-04-2019, 03:38 PM)republicus Wrote: I use Scrollout F1 as my mail gateway. It does a great job.

If you can run another system (mine is a linux container) it's a very effective filter that wont touch your sentora server.

I am also looking into Proxmox Mail Gateway now that has become open-sourced with a non-subscription repository.

Hi my friend, thanks for your reply... Excuse me, is Scrollout F1 another server no regarding of mail server????
Thanks given by:
My setup has Scrollout running on another server. Mine is running in a very small Debian 8 container.

A basic Sentora configuration has your firewall port forward email and www traffic to Sentora.

When adding Scrollout (or any other mail gateway) you would instruct the firewall to forward all email traffic instead to Scrollout.. Then, Scrollout will manage the email (scan for viruses; check senders against known spammers, blacklists, etc) before delivering it on to Sentora.

More info about Scrollout:
http://www.scrolloutf1.com/

Install instructions (with video):
http://www.scrolloutf1.com/deploy/install

If you are interested in using Scrollout and would like some help -- create a new thread in the General Discussions (Non-Support Related) forum
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2019, 03:55 PM)republicus Wrote: My setup has Scrollout running on another server. Mine is running in a very small Debian 8 container.

A basic Sentora configuration has your firewall port forward email and www traffic to Sentora.

When adding Scrollout (or any other mail gateway) you would instruct the firewall to forward all email traffic instead to Scrollout.. Then, Scrollout will manage the email (scan for viruses; check senders against known spammers, blacklists, etc) before delivering it on to Sentora.

More info about Scrollout:
http://www.scrolloutf1.com/

Install instructions (with video):
http://www.scrolloutf1.com/deploy/install

If you are interested in using Scrollout and would like some help -- create a new thread in the General Discussions (Non-Support Related) forum

Thanks for your reply... Regards-
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Configure Content Caching aka Cache-Control 4183r 5 14 ,090 08-17-2016, 07:55 PM
Last Post: 4183r
How to configure general filter for mails cfreire 0 2 ,792 03-03-2016, 07:59 AM
Last Post: cfreire