This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

CRON not executing
RE: CRON not executing
ok edited file
ive put following there, now cron not shown in the log not i get any traces that it was executed Sad

0,5 * * * * php /var/sentora/hostdata/1874mark/public_html/api_deliverymark_com/api/cron/index.php
Thanks given by:
reloaded files with FTP did manula path to the file, it still did not run... well decided just manually specify WGET and that works just fine Smile i dono why PHP does not process it directly. Maybe its me maybe my file maybe a bug,
Would be nice to find out solution on how to execute from GUI though
Thanks given by:
Check again the owner. May be your file is not designed for php direct execution in CLI.

Try creating another php file that will curl it & see.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
well file uploaded with FTP owner is Apache permission 774
file is very simple, just stores data in database, no output, i can try to do curl but im pretty sure curl will execute it just fine. I cant even think of how its possible to design file that not executable by direct call Smile
Thanks given by:
ok i was reviving mail from Apache and i noticed php was complaining about include not finding the file, i guess is the reason file did not execute. I dono why it executes under normal call. But just posing my findings. Maybe option to setup custom output email for user would be helpful in GUI as meila form apache to apache is only visible by server admin Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Uninstalled but have cron daemon issues now HELP suprastan 1 4 ,789 10-07-2018, 03:26 AM
Last Post: TGates
Cron Job Issue: Error: System Cron file could not be created. nscloud 6 14 ,073 07-04-2018, 02:32 AM
Last Post: TGates
All time problems with Cron franmm25 6 11 ,972 07-03-2018, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Me.B