This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora SitRep
Sentora SitRep
Hey gang! This is just a brief notice about what is going on with the current release:

We are working hard to get the new installer cleaned up and bug-free as this is a key to the entire project. The guys are beta testing it several times per day on Ubuntu 12.04/14.04 and CentOS 6/7 both 32 and 64 bit. As you can guess, this is very time consuming!

Also, the Dev Team is busy squashing old bugs and making new adjustments to the core converting everything from ZPanel to Sentora.

We have also been having issues because the different Operating Systems have made several new changes which are making things a little more difficult Confused

We were hoping to have a release by now, but due to the items mentioned above it has been taking a bit longer than expected.

We have learned from our past mistakes about rushing releases. So we are testing, testing and testing again!

We now have the largest Support and Development teams that we have ever had and things are going smoothly on our end Big Grin

So, hang in there and be patient as we work our fingers to the bone getting the new Sentora ready for ya!
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: sublime-hostmaster , sosojni
RE: Sentora SitRep
This is just awsome.. I have been using version
Version: 1.0.0
From sentora.io
on Ubuntu 14.04.1 using the single install script with success.
Thank you.

(10-30-2014, 03:24 AM)TGates Wrote: Hey gang! This is just a brief notice about what is going on with the current release:

We are working hard to get the new installer cleaned up and bug-free as this is a key to the entire project. The guys are beta testing it several times per day on Ubuntu 12.04/14.04 and CentOS 6/7 both 32 and 64 bit. As you can guess, this is very time consuming!

Also, the Dev Team is busy squashing old bugs and making new adjustments to the core converting everything from ZPanel to Sentora.

We have also been having issues because the different Operating Systems have made several new changes which are making things a little more difficult Confused

We were hoping to have a release by now, but due to the items mentioned above it has been taking a bit longer than expected.

We have learned from our past mistakes about rushing releases. So we are testing, testing and testing again!

We now have the largest Support and Development teams that we have ever had and things are going smoothly on our end Big Grin

So, hang in there and be patient as we work our fingers to the bone getting the new Sentora ready for ya!
Thanks given by:
1.0.0 had never been released. What you have is beta that we changed some how.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Hi I plan to do a fresh install of OS before I install Sentora.

I would prefers Linux os. I know Ubuntu, basic of it.
Witch OS would you recommend ? For best compability with Sentora?

Thx
Ole
Server OS:Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Apache Version:2.4.7
PHP Version:5.5.9-1ubuntu4.5
MySQL Version:5.5.40-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
Sentora Version:1.0.0
Thanks given by:
the beta has a useable install script?
Thanks given by:
yes but we discovered problems that we intend to fix prior to release a public beta to avoid flows of reports and questions.
Thanks given by:
(10-31-2014, 08:45 PM)5050 Wrote: yes but we discovered problems that we intend to fix prior to release a public beta to avoid flows of reports and questions.

THank you for the comments.
But if I go for Ubuntu as a base it seems that 14.04LTS-64 is a good choice? I wont get back to the same issue I had before using 12.10 as platform.

Thanks

Ole
Server OS:Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Apache Version:2.4.7
PHP Version:5.5.9-1ubuntu4.5
MySQL Version:5.5.40-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
Sentora Version:1.0.0
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora v2.0.2 SitRep TGates 2 1 ,032 03-16-2024, 11:58 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora for Developers TGates 0 1 ,016 02-12-2024, 12:10 PM
EOL Sentora v1.x.x and ZPanel No Longer Supported TGates 0 613 01-24-2024, 12:03 PM