This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Installer Not Found
RE: Installer Not Found
in zpanel, it's automatically open the Zpanel 404 error message
cmiiw

for me, right now, i put the default Sentora index.html containing "Your Hosting Space is ready . . . . "
so when people open my ip address, it displays "Your Hosting Space is ready . . . . "
Thanks given by:
(10-16-2014, 10:29 PM)Me.B Wrote: ok we will check it... Still some work might be done in apache core config files.

M B

and for the "Sentora Apache Port" please make it automatically add
Listen <new-sentora-port>
to apache port config (ports.conf--ubuntu and httpd.conf--centos)

i think it will be very useful for server newbies
Thanks given by:
I would like to test the Beta Version i have a VPS that i need to get running soon and i would like to start with Sentora.
Thanks given by:
(10-22-2014, 04:08 AM)samt2497 Wrote: I would like to test the Beta Version i have a VPS that i need to get running soon and i would like to start with Sentora.

Notice this a beta. Means it may get fixes, we are in 4th beta build already and did some changes from beta 1 to 4! So untill ALL problems get cleared better not used in production unless you are a very experienced user.

I will PM installer and expect feedback here.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
PHP Developer here, you will get some feedback soon Wink
Thanks given by:
hi @Me.B
why don't you just release the beta version in this forum?

just like kloxo-mr project (Kloxo Forked by Mustafa Ramadhan)
it has two version,
first is the KloxoMR 6.5.0-f, it's already final version, just like Kloxo Official but with enhanced security and so much better than the original Kloxo version

the second one is KloxoMR 7.0.0-b, it has a brand new interface, better performance, and so many other new features. It's already released to public since the alpha version almost a year ago (with 6.5.1-a). And everyday mustafa ramadhan gets new complaint so the development process move faster

just release the beta version of sentora with some 'warning' notes in this forum for public, and you'll get much more complaint everyday, then you can find out the bug easily
i think more brain create a better project

Smile
Thanks given by:
We released it previously in the forum in early stages of beta BUT we got few feedback.

The purpose of beta is mainly tracking bugs & getting feedback and this looks the best. Also avoid users setting up beta on servers for productions (this happened).

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Apache Service Not Found hthiers 1 4 ,129 04-03-2019, 11:44 PM
Last Post: TGates
Rebuild sentora installer gozfly 1 4 ,895 11-01-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Me.B
found a bug ior error in the new installation nscloud 4 12 ,583 10-22-2017, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nscloud