This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How to configure mail server? Como configurar servidor de email?
How to configure mail server? Como configurar servidor de email?
Olá, boa noite tenho um dominio no registrobr ja criei entradas nele do tipo A apontado para o ip do meu servidor, como faço para apontar estes dominio meu para o servidor de e-mail do meu centora? criei algumas entradas.

Eu tenho duvidas, não sei bem como fazer os demais apontamentos, só sei fazer apontamentos do tipo A.

Aqui está uma imagem com todos os meus apontamentos configurados: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjF4cFVuKh_kj5JhrL8HVm9-pW6pNA

Desde já agradeço pela ajuda.

====================================================================

Hello, good night I have a domain in the registry I already created entries in it of type A pointed to the ip of my server, how do I point these my domain to the email server of my centora? I made some entries.

I have doubts, I do not know how to do the other notes, I only know how to make notes of type A.

Here is an image with all my notes configured: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjF4cFVuKh_kj5JhrL8HVm9-pW6pNA

I thank you for your help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Técnico em informática e redes, amante de tecnologia da informação, desenvolvedor formado em análise e desenvolvimento de sistemas...
Thanks given by:
RE: How to configure mail server? Como configurar servidor de email?
Please see my response to your other post
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Email has suddenly stopped coming through rsthomas 4 4 ,676 10-12-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: rsthomas
External mail client cannot connect to server iraqiboy90 2 6 ,145 02-28-2021, 11:34 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
can not send email - SMTP error on roundcube wolvepy 9 28 ,971 01-03-2020, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Telepuzik