This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

ProFTPD Unit not found
RE: ProFTPD Unit not found
Yep, so all should be good! Smile
Thanks given by:
This still seems to be an issue. I tried installing Sentora, 3 times on CentOS 7. Running the code suggested by @james30263 did however fix the issue.
--- Eclectic Digital ---
--- Aled Evans ---
Thanks given by:
(01-16-2019, 07:57 AM)aled2305 Wrote: This still seems to be an issue. I tried installing Sentora, 3 times on CentOS 7. Running the code suggested by @james30263 did however fix the issue.

Yes it is still an issue with the current released version of Sentora. I have asked the Sentora Team a few times to update the released 1.0.3 version with the necessary changes but so far they have only updated the master repository which is a newer version of the code than the 1.0.3 version. I'm not sure if this is because of the way Github works, where a release cannot be updated at a later time, but it is rather frustrating that it's an annoying issue that you only find out about once you discover there's a problem!

Keith
Thanks given by:
Yes I tried that also but only once I able to install proftpd and got above error that you got, Now I am even unable install proftpd on the system.

ProFTPD is installed when Sentora is installed. One suggestion is to make sure that it is not installed before trying to install Sentora.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
proftpd.service not found tallguy64 2 9 ,053 06-30-2018, 04:22 AM
Last Post: fearworks
Clamav on ProFtpd gcmstudios 0 3 ,931 02-05-2017, 10:08 AM
Last Post: gcmstudios
ProFTPD Version 1.3.5rc3 How secure is? theotherpeople 1 6 ,641 03-05-2016, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Me.B