This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

DNS Problem
DNS Problem
Hi,

This afternoon my DNS server went down.

In Sentora panel it indicates the following message:

Quote:Your DNS zone has been loaded, but with errors. Some features may not work until corrected.

Please note that changes to your zone records can take up to 24 hours before they become 'live'.

Output of DNS zone checker:
zone stlfinder.com/IN: 'stlfinder.com' found SPF/TXT record but no SPF/SPF record found, add matching type SPF record zone stlfinder.com/IN: loaded serial 2016100331 OK

How can I solve this? The server is working but it can not be reached.

Note: The person who setup Sentora is lost and I can not get in touch with him, so please, need HELP asap.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
RE: DNS Problem
what did you have as your spf records?
Also check your nameservers; http://intodns.com/stlfinder.com.

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DNS does not work Bind problem... Greval 17 33 ,475 07-04-2019, 01:50 AM
Last Post: fearworks
Problem Setup DNS Slave rizkypratama 1 5 ,734 10-31-2017, 04:01 PM
Last Post: gozfly
Main Domain problem. Surf3rDud3 14 31 ,993 11-29-2016, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Surf3rDud3