This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Server breakdown, backup of folders
Server breakdown, backup of folders
I have updated PHP then had some troubles downgrading and now all of the files are gone, luckily i have a backup of zadmin folder, what other settings i have to backup(i also have SSL certificate) to move to sentora now, please help me, i am vprocopan on the zpanel forums, too.

Please help, i reinstalled php yum remove php, yum install php now php is not working how do i restore the paths in configs

Help me restore php websites are not working
Thanks given by:
RE: Server breakdown, backup of folders
DO NOT DOUBLE POST!
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Server Crash rsthomas 3 6 ,425 05-18-2022, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Nigel
Server Vs. Workstation zHostingSolutions 4 7 ,592 09-14-2021, 06:30 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Old issue on Daily Backup iraqiboy90 24 111 ,724 12-26-2020, 12:48 PM