This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A few questions
A few questions
I notice that all mail sent from server goes to junk whats the best way to keep this from heading to users junk mail? Also is there a good how-to I could read about configuring mail correctly? I seem to not be able to get this working 100% I think I got it accidentally work right with zpanel but I would like to better understand what Im mucking about with.

Thanks
Thanks given by:
RE: A few questions
I am facing the exact same problem.
Sometimes i even got delay on the emails.
And on some private email companies the emails do not reach the costumer at all.

If anyone knows a little more about this, please share it.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
There are a few things to check/setup. You need to add an SPF record, (There are quite a few creators on Google: http://www.spfwizard.net/)
You also need to make sure your IP is not blacklisted (Again, there are many resources on Google to check it.)
Start with those and we will see how far you get Wink
*This is still not guaranteed to work though. There are a lot of factors involved.
You can also Google how to fix it for even more info related to your specific install.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: dackko
Make sure the PTR record (ip reverse) has been set to a DNS host record which is pointed to your server and matches the IP.

Also make sure as TGates jsut said you have SPF records setup Smile

This still isn't absolute but will help Smile
Thanks given by: