This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

how to costumize default pages?
how to costumize default pages?
Hi there to all,

I want to know how to costumize default pages in the server, so this way my hosting accounts can have default pages designed by me, instead of the ones provided by the system, anyone can help me to target the location in ftp for me to be able to edit them or change the ones already there? Tongue

Thanks in advance! Wink
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:
RE: how to costumize default pages?
(08-25-2014, 09:26 PM)wormsunited Wrote: Hi there to all,

I want to know how to costumize default pages in the server, so this way my hosting accounts can have default pages designed by me, instead of the ones provided by the system, anyone can help me to target the location in ftp for me to be able to edit them or change the ones already there? Tongue

Thanks in advance! Wink

Hi,
all the static display webpages will be source from the location of you panel install..for ubuntu
/etc/zpanel/panel/etc/static/
each folder below that contains the files you want.

If you have accounts already created the Welcome page(that says your hosting is ready) will already have been copied to users public_html

Cheers
Elijah
Thanks given by: wormsunited
RE: how to costumize default pages?
Thanks a lot, that really helps a million Wink
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Parking pages not displaying correctly woose 4 5 ,076 10-18-2021, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TGates