This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Any release ETA
Any release ETA
Hello fine people.
Is there any release ETA for sentora?

Thank you Tongue
Thanks given by:
RE: Any release ETA
What "ETA" stands for ?

I just finished an installer for ubuntu 12.04/14.04 that require more testing, particulary to 12.04 (I used it only on real 14.04 environment) and wgich still uses some "zpanel" denominations...
Installers for CentOs are still on work.

There are also many points remaining in the todo list...
Thanks given by:
(08-24-2014, 08:28 PM)5050 Wrote: What "ETA" stands for ?

I just finished an installer for ubuntu 12.04/14.04 that require more testing, particulary to 12.04 (I used it only on real 14.04 environment) and wgich still uses some "zpanel" denominations...
Installers for CentOs are still on work.

There are also many points remaining in the todo list...

ETA stands for estimated time of arrival Wink

There is no definitive date for our first release yet but hopefully it'll be finished soon Smile

As we are developing in our free time it's quite hard to guess, as we can get tons of work done one day, but very little on another.
Before posting, update your profile with your OS, Sentora version and server type!

Thanks given by:
Notice this new release will include RE-branding and bug fixes and may be some new features.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suggestions for the next release of sentora ras_jack 3 7 ,727 11-21-2017, 06:11 AM
Last Post: TGates
Coldfusion 2016 release Me.B 0 2 ,919 02-17-2016, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Me.B
Next Release and Helping Out amaisonneuve 1 4 ,774 01-09-2016, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Me.B