This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Ron-e's Sentora Demo
RE: Ron-e's Sentora Demo
(10-26-2018, 10:27 PM)fearworks Wrote: I think @republicus was making the point that there's still a link to the .ga domain in this thread, which you are no longer responsible for, and it is that one that may be showing erroneous content. The more up-to-date link, http://sentorademo.tk/, is still functioning as it should be.

I use a few Freenom domains myself and it is very annoying when they are removed from your account, often without any message to tell you it has happened! Hopefully anyone reading this thread will read the whole thing first before they click the links and find out the demo now lies at http://sentorademo.tk/.

Big Grin

Ooooh ok, i removed the links i could find and edit. Big Grin

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
Needed to update url again, this time to my own domain, so no more freenom domains more....
http://sentora.auxio.eu/

Thanks given by: TGates
The demo has no connections to suspicious locales requesting to introduce a chrome addons.

I believe that are google promotions, the vps should be paid as well...
Thanks given by:
what?

Thanks given by:
Sentora is dead mate. It needs a complete rewrite(just code a new panel). Do you host anything in production enviroment w sentora? Need an audit ?
Thanks given by:
(04-23-2020, 05:33 AM)Vedran B Wrote: Sentora is dead mate. It needs a complete rewrite(just code a new panel). Do you host anything in production enviroment w sentora? Need an audit ?

Vedran B,

Sentora was DEAD. I have been able to contact the Sentora team and was finally invited to help. We are working on restructuring Sentora and fixing all security issues. Sentora team hasn't had any active developers for a while and lost its main Dev @ballen a while ago. As you know I have been working on a NEW version that will be merged with the existing code that has many of the security issues fixed like modules/control panel vulnerabilities. Still, BETA code tell I finish security testing. We also have a new version with PHP-FPM, real system user lookdown, and proper permissions. This is a major step for security and Sentora's future. 

Thank you for supporting Sentora & sharing your finds on Github.
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.1 has been released!!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can anyone suggest best Sentora alternative servermaster 1 465 12-22-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora 2.0 Beta Ron-e 6 12 ,156 01-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Can not access Sentora ThomasMoss 4 6 ,373 01-01-2022, 10:41 AM