This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

how to access root ftp?
RE: how to access root ftp?
(03-22-2015, 06:49 PM)wormsunited Wrote: @Ron-e

Thanks a lot i am going to give it a try.
I will post any results here.

Seems to me that some domains face problems working with php files in main root account such as 'zadmin'.
Did anyone noticed that also? Any advice?

Thanks in advance

No issues with zadmin. You need to be more specefic and explain it.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: wormsunited
Hi there!

What happens is that i have a website with a costum made backoffice, this system does not run with zadmin domain accounts, but the same files at normal accounts works perfectly. I am running php files without any use of Databases.

Thanks in advance
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:
(03-22-2015, 07:44 PM)wormsunited Wrote: Hi there!

What happens is that i have a website with a costum made backoffice, this system does not run with zadmin domain accounts, but the same files at normal accounts works perfectly. I am running php files without any use of Databases.

Thanks in advance

Again no issues I don't get why it's not working.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
(03-22-2015, 06:49 PM)wormsunited Wrote: @Ron-e

Thanks a lot i am going to give it a try.
I will post any results here.

Seems to me that some domains face problems working with php files in main root account such as 'zadmin'.
Did anyone noticed that also? Any advice?

Thanks in advance

If you need a ftp accout to zpanel directory (/hostdata/zadmin/public_html), just create a FTP account in sentora, in the "Home directory" option, select 'Set Master Home Directory' as Public_html

[Image: ftp.jpg]
If you need FTP access as SSH root. Use your FTP client (Filezilla, for example) with same config of SSH client:

Host: sftp://your.sentora.tls
User: root
Pass: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Port: 22

(Put sftp:// is important)
@AngelShomer, @Me.B

Thank you for the reply. Well about the ftp account AngelShomer, that worked just fine, thanks a lot.

The files under the main root account have some problems what happens is that every time i try to access the backoffice it just dont work, i get a error page (pure white blank page). But if i place the same files under a domain created on users account or resellers account it works just fine. Even so i managed to make it work, maybe it was the permissions under .htaccess file.

Thank you guys for the amazing help provided i have now my vps working just fine and i am going to proceed to another one with sentora. By the way... Is there any logos of sentora to place in some of my websites to help sentora.org and show people this wonderfull control panel? The ones i found was just the one on the website, i need another ones in other colors, is there any already made?

Thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
(03-31-2015, 09:29 PM)wormsunited Wrote: i get a error page (pure white blank page).

White page means php error, then check your error log to find the problem.

(03-31-2015, 09:29 PM)wormsunited Wrote: Is there any logos of sentora to place in some of my websites to help sentora.org and show people this wonderfull control panel? The ones i found was just the one on the website, i need another ones in other colors, is there any already made?
All i know off are these ones.

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
@Ron-e

Thanks a lot those are perfect logos for me to edit them Wink

About the blank page issue, you are absolutly right, that is what i have said before, on my backoffice i get that error under the main zadmin account, but if i use other kind of account i get no problem at all. I managed to find out the problem, it seems the .htaccess file need's the server IP in order to function properly, even so the problem is the same if i use any other cms like wp or joomla, i tested both and also my own cms and all face the same issue.

Fixed now, just adding the server IP on .htaccess file and the problem is over, funny thing is if i use another kind of account (users) i dont get any problem at all, so maybe (but just maybe) could this be a issue with security?

Best regards
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to setup ftp to access only certain folders? nomis56 4 16 ,110 10-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: FayeArmistead
root folder empty when FTPed mojstermiha 0 3 ,645 01-13-2017, 08:15 AM
Last Post: mojstermiha
ROOT FTP ACCESS Ubuntu 14.03 Server OpenApp 3 15 ,263 06-12-2016, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Ludaking