This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

V2 Forums
[Solved] V2 Forums
I'll try and get the v2 Forum sections added this weekend.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: TeccHost
[Solved] RE: V2 Forums
Great News!!! Has Anyone been working on modules and themes?
Thanks given by:
(12-19-2022, 09:19 AM)zustudios Wrote: Great News!!! Has Anyone been working on modules and themes?

Not that I know of. I've been working on getting Sencrypt updated and fixed so we can add it to the core modules. After that Sentastico is on my list.

Thanks given by:
(12-23-2022, 06:59 AM)TGates Wrote: Not that I know of. I've been working on getting Sencrypt updated and fixed so we can add it to the core modules. After that Sentastico is on my list.

Any billing like xbilling? Can't really go live without billing. ssl panel
Thanks given by:
(12-24-2022, 03:59 AM)zustudios Wrote: Any billing  like xbilling? Can't really go live without billing. ssl panel

xBilling is on the list also with Sentastico. When I get frustrated with one, I work on the other Angel

Thanks given by:
(12-24-2022, 09:12 AM)TGates Wrote: xBilling is on the list also with Sentastico. When I get frustrated with one, I work on the other Angel

So it will be a while before we can go live. What about ssl panel and websites?
Thanks given by:
(12-25-2022, 07:19 AM)zustudios Wrote: So it will be a while before we can go live. What about ssl panel and websites?

SSL is built into 2.0 but it isn't automated. You have to get your certs manually and add them manually using module admin>apache config>override a virtual host.

As i mentioned, I am working on Sencrypt which will automatically get free certs from Let's Encrypt or you can use self signed or purchased certs. No manual editing of the vhost overrides.

Thanks given by:
(12-24-2022, 03:59 AM)zustudios Wrote: Any billing  like xbilling? Can't really go live without billing. ssl panel

Sabre needs to be worked on to be compatible with Sentora. I'm not a coder so wouldn't have the foggiest idea about what it needs (I've tried what I've thought, and it didn't work), but IMO it's easier to use and better looking than XBilling, and was around long before it. The developer actuallytried to help me fix it, but built XBilling instead.

https://github.com/Sentora-Sabre
***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
How do I use full disk space? I only have 7GB disk space but my disk is 100GB.

(01-03-2023, 05:44 PM)Nigel Wrote: Sabre needs to be worked on to be compatible with Sentora. I'm not a coder so wouldn't have the foggiest idea about what it needs (I've tried what I've thought, and it didn't work), but IMO it's easier to  use and better looking than XBilling, and was around long before it. The developer actuallytried to help me fix it, but built XBilling instead.

https://github.com/Sentora-Sabre

Is it possible to get a coder to code or update the old modules like fiverr.com?
Thanks given by: