This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Parking pages not displaying correctly
Parking pages not displaying correctly
Hi,
I just discovered Sentora yesterday and have been really enjoying it.  Very flexible and full-featured.

I have about 8 domains that I set up for parking, and they're all Live and working.  The problem is with the parking page content.  Actually, there is basically none.  I have attached a screenshot of the one that is the most "there."  The other ones just have the domain in white letters at the top and the rest is a huge blank white box.  I looked at the page source, and there were lines like "From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, example.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!"  And I see lots of pictures and ads and such but somehow none of them are rendered ... they are all masked by a huge box.  There is a disclaimer header at the bottom but that's about it.  I have tried on both Safari and Chrome - same difference exactly.  

Has anyone else had trouble with the parking page rendering out right?

Thanks,
Steve

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
RE: Parking pages not displaying correctly
If you are seeing pages like that then your Sentora is not installed properly or something else is controlling your apache/php (like a previous hosting service).

Sentora's default parked page looks like this:

Did you update the domains to point to your server?
What is the URL in the browser for the parked domains?
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Hi,
No to everything pretty much -- fresh install, fresh webserver, Sentora installed by script. Also the domain names do show up at the top of the parked pages, and I later realized that my dark mode extension was masking some of it, but what I saw later was small black-over-white text just saying the domain was great to have or something. There was no 404 page like you showed. I have no idea what could be wrong ... all the domains resolve to the box, it's a new install, and I tried different browsers. I don't have access to it at the moment so I can't provide a screenshot but it is FAR from what you showed me.
Thanks,
Steve
Thanks given by:
Now that I have my extensions off and the cache isn't preventing loading everything, this is what I'm getting.  Looking at yours it must be right.  The 404 link you gave me is completely different though so I'm not sure.

Thanks,
Steve

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Yes, looks like you fixed it.

The 404 was just an example of a default Sentora page.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Disable Client Custom Error Pages sanction 4 10 ,252 07-09-2017, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Ron-e
[Problem] Some Panel Pages Get Blank sahand 1 5 ,074 05-11-2016, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Me.B
How to check if cron from cronjob manager runs correctly? Sync 3 9 ,465 01-08-2016, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Me.B