This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Beta to Production Upgrade
Beta to Production Upgrade
So got email saying production version of 1.0 is out.
We put some configuration to box running beta and would prefere to keep it (such s firewall fail2bun etc)
Is there way to put 1.0 on top of beta? or some how recycle same box?
Thanks given by:
RE: Beta to Production Upgrade
Yes but you can do that only manually & have some one knowing enough installer to do that.

We will offer only upgrade script from stable releases like zpanel currently.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2015, 08:45 PM)Me.B Wrote: Yes but you can do that only manually & have some one knowing enough installer to do that.

We will offer only upgrade script from stable releases like zpanel currently.

M B

ehhh, well we have zpanel boxes but they been compromised so those once will actually will go down Smile while new box we but was well secured, (outside the sentora part) so that means we will need to create security configuration again Sad
Thanks given by:
I am still running the Beta and want to upgrade to the stable release, I have quite a lot of websites hosted on it at the moment and want to keep the maintenance down time to a min, will backing up using the backup option allow me to restore without issues on a stable release?

Has anyone made a upgrade script for this purpose yet?

Thanks in advance
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PLEASE HOW DO I UPGRADE FROM 5.1 TO 7.4 franselect 4 15 ,117 04-22-2021, 04:47 PM
Last Post: PromptAttestation
Upgrade Kinda Work - Domain Issues Now ppcseopro 6 23 ,164 04-18-2020, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Jettaman
How to upgrade php and mysql version? davidlambda 4 28 ,531 03-11-2020, 06:16 PM
Last Post: davidlambda