This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Change upload_max_filesize via .htaccess
Change upload_max_filesize via .htaccess
Make a file name .htaccess

inside the .htaccess

wirte

//Change default upload size
Code:
php_value post_max_size XXM
php_value upload_max_filesize XXM
Save and upload
How to i test it ??
make a php file and type
Code:
<?php

echo ini_get('upload_max_filesize');
?>
and upload to server and see Smile
Sentora 1.0.3 on [Image: DO_Logo_Horizontal_Blue-3db19536.png]

-= Github =-  -= My Repo =-

My Modules
Thanks given by:
RE: Change upload_max_filesize via .htaccess
Nice, very simple. Smile
Thanks given by:
It's isn't unsecure?
If I remember, one of changes when we make to improve security of server, is disable some functions, like shell_exec, ini_exec, and some others, no?
Thanks given by:
yes, it is safe.
This guide teaches to increase the file size to upload.
Thanks given by:
Cantalupo, I asked about the enabling ini functions when change the default config for a some domain to a different config when as defined at the php.ini. If I can change a simple config (like upload file size), is possible to change more configs, no? So, this option isn't turn the server unsecure?
In various webhostings that I used, this option is disabled for security reasons (change php configuration with php functions or php.ini special config for a one domain).
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 02:39 AM)rafaht Wrote: It's isn't unsecure?
If I remember, one of changes when we make to improve security of server, is disable some functions, like shell_exec, ini_exec, and some others, no?

This doesn't override the disabled functions. This is a setting for a php environement variable. You can't enable back function lice exec once you blacklisted then in main php.ini.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
First of all, I am new to sentora.
Where should I put .htaccess ? Do I need to put it in each phpmyadmin, filemanager etc. ?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Change Panel Sub-domain TGates 7 36 ,548 06-12-2017, 08:27 AM
Last Post: TGates
How do I Change Default Username from zadmin to somewhat alikhan88 11 34 ,314 02-17-2017, 04:24 AM
Is there a way to change the default admin name "zAdmin" dsmarter 3 9 ,355 02-12-2017, 01:42 PM