This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Can i upgrade ZPanel 10.1.1 with Sentora upgrade script?
RE: Can i upgrade ZPanel 10.1.1 with Sentora upgrade script?
Great to see that Sentora is back alive, as history will remember. Looking forward to upgrading, no pressure. Wink
Thanks given by:
(03-17-2015, 06:36 PM)Me.B Wrote: I had planned to finish it with Pascal but we are both busy with our daily jobs.

I will try this week end to give it a kick.

M B

Need any help with that kick M B? I can help programming and have enough servers with zpanel in production to f*ck up testing the upgrade script.
[Image: logo2.png]

My being on this forum is all personal and all is done here by me has nothing to with the company Web Improved I work for Smile
Thanks given by:
https://github.com/5050/zp2Sen ??

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
As said not finished !

Can someone tell us when it can be released ?
Thanks given by:
It will be June in just a few short days. What can us non-script-writers do to help?

Option B - any instructions on how to migrate accounts to sentora from zpanel?
Thanks given by:
(05-26-2015, 03:46 AM)buecker Wrote: It will be June in just a few short days. What can us non-script-writers do to help?

Option B - anyway instructions on how to migrate accounts to sentora from zpanel?

I tryed option B here http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1047
[Image: logo2.png]

My being on this forum is all personal and all is done here by me has nothing to with the company Web Improved I work for Smile
Thanks given by:
Looking forward to the upgrade zpanel script.
Thanks given by:
So, another month has come and gone...
I'm OK with "We are not going to create a Zpanel to Sentora upgrade script." That is an acceptable answer to all of this, because it seems like the effort has stalled/died. It would definitely save me a bunch of work if one existed, and I just keep hanging in there because with my luck I'll finish a migration the day before the script is released...

But, if you guys aren't actually going to release one, can you just say it and save us all the heartache? I understand it is a tough problem and it is very difficult to handle all of the "what if" scenarios, so it is completely understandable if you want to focus efforts on something else...I just ask that you tell us that's what you are going to do rather than string us along.

Thanks!
Thanks given by: thejae
Sorry it's a lot of work and we had been working on maintaining sentora.

I will try my best to get back on this guys. Sorry for the delay.

We just patched sentora for 1.0.3. We didn't drop this zpanel panel upgrade script.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the update Me.B - I'm sure we all understand the problems and priorities and, like treynolan, we are happy to wait as long as the migration tool will eventually appear. We are really looking forward to making the step up to Sentora!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PLEASE HOW DO I UPGRADE FROM 5.1 TO 7.4 franselect 4 15 ,121 04-22-2021, 04:47 PM
Last Post: PromptAttestation
Upgrade Kinda Work - Domain Issues Now ppcseopro 6 23 ,164 04-18-2020, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Jettaman
How to upgrade php and mysql version? davidlambda 4 28 ,531 03-11-2020, 06:16 PM
Last Post: davidlambda