This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Roadmap?
Roadmap?
Hello, I'm still Zpanel user and I test Sentora as well. But does Sentora have a roadmap?
Because I still can't see a data for 1.0 (stable) release.
Thanks given by:
RE: Roadmap?
v 1.0 stable is expected within 1-2 weeks from now, according to Bobby Allen (ballen) and other staff members.
Thanks given by:
We are in RC2... we are pushing last tests & we should then go for release within a week or 2 as we are working hard on it right now.

All testing for RC2 is welcome, that would help nail down latest bugs.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
One the roadmap side of things, from my experience they never work haha.

I've being waiting for the Laravel 5 release since November (like the roadmap said), but un-foreseen problems have held it up (symfony package not releasing on time **i believe**).

I guess we could do with something more for the community though Smile
Thanks given by:
At least what are next steps or features we plan to add/fix.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Timeframe / Roadmap ZeroT 7 19 ,513 09-19-2014, 09:51 PM
Last Post: kandrews