This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Shoutcast
RE: Shoutcast
fixed now Smile thank you for the tip Smile
Thanks given by:
(04-18-2016, 09:31 AM)Smile Wrote: fixed now Smile thank you for the tip Smile

you are welcome Rolleyes

Thanks given by:
So...what did you change insha in your version compared to mine? Works perfectly fine for me... ?
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Hello, i have changed the file name controller.ext.php everything that called zpanel just replaced with sentora. Probably you do the same. But i had problem to, i can't install from repository, just if downlad manualy and install in module admin. I have file for autodj to install, if you can help to make it work with shoutcast ?

Thanks given by:
Yes, I converted it for Sentora... (changed everything set for zpanel to sentora)

No idea how autodj is setup. Will have to look into it Wink
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: