This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Shoutcast
Shoutcast
Is it possible for someone to get shoutcast inside sentora ?
I now use it on zpanel and would like to see it inside sentora.
Thanks given by:
RE: Shoutcast
what works on zpanel could easily work on sentora but some modules might need an update as we change some tables names.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
okay Smile i know some programming but im not that well-known with how the things fall on theire places inside zpanel/sentora so i need to make some time free for that haha Smile
Thanks given by:
What exactly do you mean by "work on Sentora?"

I am running a Shoutcast server without any issues. I can set it up for you for free if you need any help with it, and if you don't need any special types of integration. Feel free to PM me.
Thanks given by:
(01-16-2015, 10:54 AM)TheVP Wrote: What exactly do you mean by "work on Sentora?"

I am running a Shoutcast server without any issues. I can set it up for you for free if you need any help with it, and if you don't need any special types of integration. Feel free to PM me.
How did you get this to work? I have installed it and when I click on it in zpanel it comes up as a blank page.
Thanks given by:
(01-14-2015, 09:26 AM)Smile Wrote: okay Smile i know some programming but im not that well-known with how the things fall on theire places inside zpanel/sentora so i need to make some time free for that haha Smile

Better late than never: Take a look at this, it's old so it needs to be updated but it's a start.

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Better late than never: Take a look at this, it's old so it needs to be updated but it's a start.

Checking ..
Thanks given by:
Anyone have luck with this? It is showing up blank for me in Zpanel
Thanks given by:
(09-16-2015, 11:05 AM)odinwynd Wrote: Anyone have luck with this? It is showing up blank for me in Zpanel

I've got it installed, i have a client streaming a radio station on it, the only thing that doesnt work is the start and stop feature from the client side.

i downloaded the files and uploaded via the control panel
Thanks given by:
(09-17-2015, 01:45 AM)Dexxa Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 11:05 AM)odinwynd Wrote: Anyone have luck with this? It is showing up blank for me in Zpanel

I've got it installed, i have a client streaming a radio station on it, the only thing that doesnt work is the start and stop feature from the client side.

i downloaded the files and uploaded via the control panel

Thanks for response.... I am geting a blank page, but I am also using it on windows... So I might need to make an api middleware
Thanks given by: