This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Installation Advice.
Installation Advice.
Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

I have been using Zpanel for some time and we are now in need for doing a larger upgrade of our hardware/server.
I can see two scenarios as it is now.
1) In install Zpanel on new hardware and upgrade to Sentora later.
2) I install Sentora. -> I will then move sites "manually " over to the new hardware and Sentora platform.

I would prefer to use Sentora since it will be be solution I use 99,9% sure in the future but since the solution will be used in production and not only testing I would love to get some feedback from some of you that are using it in production or has tested it extensive. What the experience has been

I would love to hear from you Smile'

Best reg
Ole
Server OS:Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Apache Version:2.4.7
PHP Version:5.5.9-1ubuntu4.5
MySQL Version:5.5.40-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
Sentora Version:1.0.0
Thanks given by:
RE: Installation Advice.
Easiest for you is following 1/

2. is intersting too if you script the import/export ( not so hard to do) & also share it with the community Big Grin.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New installation script and prefered Ubuntu Version? aliceprince 1 4 ,590 08-27-2019, 12:13 AM
Last Post: TGates
to clone 'sentora' installation to another machine gabriel15959 4 7 ,705 06-19-2019, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Me.B
Move Installation Complete Of Sentora To Other VPS Is Possible? fineleric 1 4 ,893 05-01-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: TGates