This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Archive Folder in RoundCube
Archive Folder in RoundCube
Hi @ all,

how can I add an Archive folder to my RoundCube?
I know there is a Plugin for it (https://myroundcube.com/myroundcube-plug...der-plugin), but I don't know how to install it / enable it.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Th0rkel
Thanks given by:
RE: Archive Folder in RoundCube
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Doc_Plugins

Quote:Installing Plugins and Activating Plugins

After downloading a plugin, extract (unzip) it in Roundcube's plugins directory. Doing this correctly should result in a subdirectory plugins/<name of plugin> which contains all of the plugin's files.

A plugin is not used until you enable it by adding its directory name to the config option plugins, as an array element. This is done by editing your local config/config.inc.php file. Only plugins listed in the array will be enabled.

For example, to enable plugins named additional_message_headers and archive, config/config.inc.php should contain this line:

$rcmail_config['plugins'] = array('additional_message_headers', 'archive');
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: Th0rkel
RE: Archive Folder in RoundCube
Thank you, I solved it.

For all others wondering, how to enable plugins in RoundCube, it's really simple.

- Download your plugin and copy it to \etc\sentora\panel\etc\apps\webmail\plugins
- Go to \etc\sentora\configs\roundcube
- Open  config.inc.php (Roundcube 1.0.x and newer) or main.inc.php (Roundcube 0.9.5)
- Search for this line: $rcmail_config['plugins'] = array('managesieve');
- Add the name of your plugin to the array ex.: $rcmail_config['plugins'] = array('managesieve', 'archive');
- Login to your Roundcube Webmail and off you go!

For a list of all installed Plugins, click on "About" in the top left corner.

I hope this helps some of you.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to upgrade RoundCube rajeevrrs 0 1 ,747 11-01-2022, 10:19 PM
Last Post: rajeevrrs
Auto Deleting The Mails From Trash Folder and Junk tonyfun 0 3 ,918 04-30-2020, 02:38 PM
Last Post: tonyfun
can not send email - SMTP error on roundcube wolvepy 9 29 ,143 01-03-2020, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Telepuzik