This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HOW-TO]How Install Ioncube Sentora
RE: [HOW-TO]How Install Ioncube Sentora
Hey Guys,

Sorry to bump this thread but I am getting an error with ioncube install errors. I am running WHMCS and I have installed the ioncube loaders properly in multiple locations and edited the php.ini to match.
WHMCS always works except for one thing. The cron job. I keep getting an email stating that it is not installed within an allowed path.

Here is the body of the email:

Quote:PHP Warning:  realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib/php5/20090626)
is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/:/var/sentora/temp/)
in /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/*******/*******/cron.php
on line 35
Site error: the file <b>/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/*********/*********/cron.php</b>
requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the
website operator. If you are the website operator please use the <a href="http://www.ioncube.com/lw/">ionCube
Loader Wizard</a> to assist with installation.

I am at a loss as to where to load these ioncube loaders to get this cron job to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Russ

Edit:

Hey Guys,

I was looking further into the forums and found this thread, http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1430 and was able to get this cron job working.
Russ
Co-Owner
KTMGaming.net
Thanks given by:
RE: [HOW-TO]How Install Ioncube Sentora
Failed loading /usr/lib/php5/20121212/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.5_ts.so: /usr/lib/php5/20121212/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.5_ts.so: undefined symbol: core_global$

And some other errors like that
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Secure Sentora With SSLForFree Chris L 1 4 ,623 01-22-2020, 09:19 PM
Last Post: ralphharder
Fail2ban for Sentora (Centos 7) bbspike 14 44 ,492 01-14-2020, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Vedran B
Timeout for Sentora Admin Panel minufreelance 12 44 ,986 11-24-2018, 12:33 PM
Last Post: fearworks