This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Fairwell Sentora
RE: Fairwell Sentora
(12-16-2014, 01:48 AM)Blooddarkness Wrote: What type of host you are paying for $10?

That's the standard plesk pricing ($10/mo for a license to host up to 30 domains on their panel software). That doesn't include hosting as it assumes you're hosting your own bare metal or VM. Honestly, that's pretty good pricing, and I think plesk is a quality panel, but Zpanel/Sentora does some things better/easier/more affordably depending on your needs. Basically, you just have to decide what panel software fits best with your needs.
Thanks given by: TGates
I feel just like you man. Gimme a hug.
I'm concerned about Zpanel last version is from March 2014. Almost a year with no updates, improvements. I still using Zpanel and I'm planning to move to Sentora after 1.0 release. Actually, I'm testing VirtualMin/WebMin, Ajenti, Froxlor, Vesta, Sentora and I'm gonna start testing Webuzo. I host each of them in a different Droplet (VPS) on DigitalOcean.
That means that I spend 6Droplets * USD5 = 30USD + 1 USD10 droplet to host Zpanel with all my projects.So I spend monthly USD40 just to find a better free alternative to Zpanel.
I appreciate opensource alternatives and that's why I'm willing to spend this amount of time and $ just to test it.
Sentora is taking too long to release something stable but same happens with Froxlor but they're faster than Sentora when it's about development and it's very stable
Thanks given by:
For those that are tracking this thread, we've a big step forward this weekend... RC2 has been released and we are looking at a public stable release very soon - In theory there isn't much stopping us releasing a stable version by next weekend!!

See here: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=909

Cheers,
Bobby
Follow me on Twitter or find out more about me  at bobbyallen.me
Thanks given by: kellenw , Cantalupo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can anyone suggest best Sentora alternative servermaster 1 578 12-22-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora 2.0 Beta Ron-e 6 12 ,424 01-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Can not access Sentora ThomasMoss 4 6 ,617 01-01-2022, 10:41 AM