This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Xbilling time frame
RE: Xbilling time frame
Sure thing. I remember there was a certain way to get started with setting up the packages that was a bit confusing and i think that was it.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: Cantalupo
Ok there is more wrong with this xbilling then thought. this is xbilling v1.1.1. I have about 6 plans still cant get xbilling to show any packages. Also I can't delete the plans I have created. I cant seem to find any error logs for this. Also when in packages screen none of the links work in Sentora, Meaning
Home
File
Reseller
Mail
Domain
Database
Advanced
Admin
Account.

When I click on them a search windows pops up. in upper right corner just below the LOGO. I would post a screen shot but I don't know how. Sad. I hate to be a bother and just might have to scrap this mod.
I have a test server setup. I will check on this later this week.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thank you. I have six servers just for testing and 4 active servers. All six server's come up with the same problem. I am probably doing something wrong or just missing something. On the 15th I will find out how my finances are and pay for premium service. I do believe you guys deserve it. Thanks. By the way, Are we able to upload a Avatar?
Thanks given by:
OK I have tried all week and still can't figure out this xbilling. Still the same problems. Is there a step by step manual to install and set up?
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2014, 03:32 AM)Computerama Wrote: Sorry I know Im bad with giving details.

I am using ubuntu 14.04 with Sentora 1.0.0 with default theme
Xbilling will install with out errors.
I have created a few Packages under package manager in Sentora 1.0.0
When inside the xbilling module under Packages, there are no packages to choose from.
I’m not sure if xbilling is looking in the correct place for the packages.

Computerama, xBilling pulls packages from your current Sentora Packages.
This is currently looking in the "zpanel_core" database when it should be looking in the "sentora_core" database.

I have began changing some of xBilling's code to fully support Sentora.
Remi - Software Engineer,  Sentora Module Developer,  Owner, imerLabs

Please mark threads as SOLVED if your problem has been resolved.
Do not PM Staff Members for help unless asked to do so, this is so that others can benefit from your solution.
Do a SEARCH before asking in the forums, a solution may already exist.
Thanks given by:
Thanks. I went through all the files and change everything from zpanel_core to sentora_core. got some of it working but I am still missing something. My eyes are bad so I had to stop working on it for a bit. I hope you have better luck.
Thanks given by:
Hey just checking if any luck on xbilling?
Thanks given by:
Have you seen the updated version? Please refer to the module thread.
Remi - Software Engineer,  Sentora Module Developer,  Owner, imerLabs

Please mark threads as SOLVED if your problem has been resolved.
Do not PM Staff Members for help unless asked to do so, this is so that others can benefit from your solution.
Do a SEARCH before asking in the forums, a solution may already exist.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] xBilling modpluz 239 753 ,368 04-17-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: emmarudd222@gmail.com
xbilling Wordpress samuelmed 1 4 ,525 11-13-2019, 09:27 AM
Last Post: TGates
[split] Issue with xBilling blackvai 1 4 ,774 04-03-2019, 11:39 PM
Last Post: TGates