This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Translate Full Sentora
Translate Full Sentora
Guys, come here to inform you that I am working on translations of Sentora.

I'm focused on Portuguese and Spanish.

It is a somewhat more worth being manual, as it does not directly affect the DB Sentora and avoid possible bug in Sentora and at the time of upgrade.
Thanks given by: Me.B , Tales
RE: Translate Full Sentora
Ok thanks
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(11-30-2014, 11:39 PM)Me.B Wrote: Ok thanks
I saw that Cantalupo not concluded yet and started doing the translation into Brazilian Portuguese on my own, but I'm confused as to the best method to do it.

Follow my questions (If I'm talking bullshit please let me know):
Before the ZPanel was all in x_translations translation table, and analyzing the database saw the Sentora migrated translation for specific tables.

Eg in x_modules has a column: "mo_desc_tx" but if I translate directly here, I will be changing the default language (en) and not creating a translation into Portuguese.

How do from now ?? Create a new column in x_modules to what standard ?? "mo_br_desc_tx" or "mo_desc_br_tx" have any documentation on it ready ??
Thanks given by:
(11-30-2014, 11:39 PM)Me.B Wrote: Ok thanks

Me.B Thank you! I did not know this functionality yet! I shall use from now on.
You can indicate someone on staff who can guide me on this?
Thanks given by:
I think 5050 can help or TGates
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Hi,
Sorry for the delay, I was on moving out of internet (and time to parse the forum) since 10 days.

The translation is currently done through database, I want to move it in files like most of usual software but it will be done later.

To add a new language you have to create a new column (type text) in the table sentora_core/x_translations.
This column MUST have a name like tr_XX_tx with XX replaced by the 2 chars id of the language.

Then fill each row with translation according to english text. Warning : DO NOT change any english text, even if with error !

Once the row is created, the language is available to be selected in account. Is some row are leaved empty in the new column (text not translated), the english text will be used.

Hope it will help.
Thanks given by: tkramer
(06-02-2015, 10:27 PM)5050 Wrote: Hi,
Sorry for the delay, I was on moving out of internet (and time to parse the forum) since 10 days.

The translation is currently done through database, I want to move it in files like most of usual software but it will be done later.

To add a new language you have to create a new column (type text) in the table sentora_core/x_translations.
This column MUST have a name like tr_XX_tx with XX replaced by the 2 chars id of the language.

Then fill each row with translation according to english text. Warning : DO NOT change any english text, even if with error !

Once the row is created, the language is available to be selected in account. Is some row are leaved empty in the new column (text not translated), the english text will be used.

Hope it will help.

I think that most translations are missing.
Am I wrong?
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
(06-02-2015, 10:27 PM)5050 Wrote: Hi,

Hope it will help.

Thank you!

I tested it with the information you passed and worked properly !!
I will finish the translation into Brazilian Portuguese!

Thank you again!
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2015, 01:49 AM)apinto Wrote: I think that most translations are missing.
Am I wrong?

UPDATED:
I discovered the "problem" !!! It happens that the additional fields for the language are only created in the bank in the panel navigation with setted language !! I believe that is not to create an inflated table without using others languages !!

After run the update script, i saw the additional fields!!! Like magic! :-)

apinto In my interaction here ( http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php...4#pid10594 ), i give the script link!!

5050, I can't find/translate the lateral left menu and some module internal titles! You can help??? e.g:

www.cavalcante.eti.br/downloads/sentora_pannel_strings_not_found.png

As the apinto said, on default installation, the table "x_translations" contains a little bit more than 100 lines... appears not be complete!  It may be a bug?
Thanks given by: apinto
Wouldnt it be easier to use .mo files? Smile
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Translating Sentora to Trad. Greek craiglarkin 1 5 ,189 01-01-2022, 11:58 AM