This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Problem with CSRF TOKEN
RE: Problem with CSRF TOKEN
Sorry about your time lost.... I have no clues.... read "error 204 invalid token" and look on this forum.... thanks for your help!

One last thing.... could you help me to unistall zpanel and install sentora? how do I unistall zpanel for sentora install?

(02-05-2015, 10:03 AM)Cantalupo Wrote: So I spent the procedure you fix the token. For this token is usually a mistake on the login page.

Now this new detail presented, is like any change to the system that affected your panel.
If you want him to return to work as before, try to restore previous backup.
Thanks given by:
Hi lino, i accept your offer.... how we begin? my skype is "jorgitobg"

(02-05-2015, 10:09 AM)lino69 Wrote:
(02-05-2015, 09:58 AM)jorgitobg Wrote: Not much to see..... firefox with a totally white page.... try to "view source code" but all is clear no code......

(02-05-2015, 09:55 AM)Cantalupo Wrote: Send the print:
This blank page. Soon after login.

i have time just chiling at home
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2015, 10:15 AM)jorgitobg Wrote: Hi lino, i accept your offer.... how we begin? my skype is "jorgitobg"

(02-05-2015, 09:58 AM)jorgitobg Wrote: Not much to see..... firefox with a totally white page.... try to "view source code" but all is clear no code......

i wil add you on skype

Donate = Sentora survive
Donate = Sentora improvement
Donate = Sentora Great support
Donate = Sentora Developer happy to Keep working
Thanks given by:
Hi lino im sorry but I have to leave..... will contact you soon! Regards

(02-05-2015, 10:17 AM)lino69 Wrote:
(02-05-2015, 10:15 AM)jorgitobg Wrote: Hi lino, i accept your offer.... how we begin? my skype is "jorgitobg"

i wil add you on skype
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2015, 10:21 AM)jorgitobg Wrote: Hi lino im sorry but I have to leave..... will contact you soon! Regards

(02-05-2015, 10:17 AM)lino69 Wrote:

i added you yuo see it coming up or not ?
if not join on me chat here http://dominicanvibe.com/

i wil add you on skype

Donate = Sentora survive
Thanks given by:
okey good

Donate = Sentora survive
Thanks given by:
Hi,

I am having the same problem and i have read the whole thread and didn't found any solution except to "reinstall Sentora". I have sentora and have installed 2 months back, it was working fine, i have websites setup on the panel and also emails and ftp. everything was working fine, and yesterday i tried to login, and i am not able to login, one of my browser had session so i checked the panel, few modules were working while few were showing blank pages, i thought "Password Problem" so changed password from ssh, but still the same and not able to login , the browser with session is useless as few modules working, others not working, while roundcube doesn't show emails. but emails are there, it's a weird situation,

and i didn't change anything in sentora, and logged in after couple of weeks. so any help in this regard ?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
After lot of testing I didnt found any solution and change to vestacp.com

(07-20-2015, 05:32 PM)alikhan88 Wrote: Hi,

I am having the same problem and i have read the whole thread and didn't found any solution except to "reinstall Sentora". I have sentora and have installed 2 months back, it was working fine, i have websites setup on the panel and also emails and ftp. everything was working fine, and yesterday i tried to login, and i am not able to login, one of my browser had session so i checked the panel, few modules were working while few were showing blank pages, i thought "Password Problem" so changed password from ssh, but still the same and not able to login , the browser with session is useless as few modules working, others not working, while roundcube doesn't show emails. but emails are there, it's a weird situation,

and i didn't change anything in sentora, and logged in after couple of weeks. so any help in this regard ?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
(07-20-2015, 06:54 PM)jorgitobg Wrote: After lot of testing I didnt found any solution and change to vestacp.com

i hope that moving to a new panel shouldn't be the solution rather issue should be fixed and also moving to a new panel will take much time and new DNS settings , email setup, moving websites, downtime, etc.

anyways, the problem is solved now, because i noticed that i was not able to login to my wordpress websites , correct password will also refresh the page, but no error being displayed, so found out that it was due to PHP Sessions, and later digging resulted "I had already used FULL Space allocated to my VPS" due to which (i think that PHP was not able to store sessions on disk ) and things were not working as expected. i freed some space and now everything is back to normal.
Thanks given by:
Disk space is a recurring issue with a lot of the bugs that get reported. MySql breaks, as with php sessions, emails, etc. Depending on your VPS or HDD size, things like logs and backups can really eat up a lot of space quickly.
Especially on sites that are large or have heavy traffic. I'll have to mention this in the FAQs for troubleshooting.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Problem with roundcube pgh2011 0 2 ,263 01-30-2021, 12:48 AM
Last Post: pgh2011
Import zpanel settings problem pgh2011 0 2 ,265 12-30-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: pgh2011
Senator crash problem with mysql provokas 3 9 ,647 08-20-2020, 04:11 AM