This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Not everyone here have classic postbit.
Not everyone here have classic postbit.
Hello.

I notice that when i log out on forum i see everything in classic postbit but when logged in i see everything in horizontal postbit. 

I google it and find this:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-40093.html

So everything that you guys need to do is one simple mysql quary and everyone will have classic postbit.

Code:
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `classicpostbit` = '1' WHERE `classicpostbit` = '0'
Thanks given by:
RE: Not everyone here have classic postbit.
Not everybody wants the classic view. Change the setting in your User CP: Edit Options>>Thread View Options>>Display posts in classic mode>>Save.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(11-04-2014, 01:56 AM)TGates Wrote: Not everybody wants the classic view. Change the setting in your User CP: Edit Options>>Thread View Options>>Display posts in classic mode>>Save.

Oh, thanks, i dind't know for that  Confused
Thanks given by:
Oh ! Thank you also !
I did not know it and I prefer a lot of many much (!) the "classic display" !

With the removing of signatures display, it is now perfect for a fast view of discussions not enterlaced with parasitic infos.
Heart HeartBig Grin

The only missing thing is the ability to automatically adjusts to the windows width. :-)
Thanks given by: