This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Billing and Domains
Billing and Domains
Hello people!

I need a help regarding billing.

Today i use the module xbilling with some customizations, but you can not buy domains with it, or, if the customer wishes to transfer or register a new domain, thought in WHMCS, I found this link (http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php...ight=whmcs), not tested in Sentora, but apparently does not work, and i do not want to purchase the WHMCS without sure that works.

I wonder if there is any module to another manager who had that option, or maybe someone is working on something similar in xbilling.

Thank you!
Thanks given by:
RE: Billing and Domains
WHMCS module don't work.

We have plans to rewrite the API & after that some developers could give it a kick back.

Don't expect the above to happing with a month, it might take longer.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: Billing and Domains
(10-30-2014, 09:37 AM)Me.B Wrote: WHMCS module don't work.

We have plans to rewrite the API & after that some developers could give it a kick back.

Don't expect the above to happing with a month, it might take longer.

Thanks for the clarification!

I'll keep looking for some solution for me.

: D
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
billing sentora 2015 zustudios 6 18 ,482 01-23-2018, 04:02 AM
Last Post: zustudios
Problem with X billing layman 7 18 ,683 03-09-2015, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Ron-e
Billing aled2305 5 16 ,635 01-28-2015, 03:52 PM
Last Post: modpluz