This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Using Custom Vhost Entries for Webmail, MySQL, Etc.
RE: Using Custom Vhost Entries for Webmail, MySQL, Etc.
(01-26-2019, 08:01 AM)TGates Wrote: There should be a config.inc.php in /etc/sentora/panel/etc/apps/webmail/config if roundcube was upgraded properly. I believe they changed the location and name of the config file.

Yes but it's a link to  /etc/sentora/configs/roundcube/roundcube_config.inc.php 
Code:
4 drwxrwxrwx  2 www-data www-data  4096 Aug 17 13:47 .
4 drwxrwxrwx 12 www-data www-data  4096 Aug 17 13:52 ..
0 lrwxrwxrwx  1 www-data www-data    55 Apr 29  2015 config.inc.php -> /etc/sentora/configs/roundcube/roundcube_config.inc.php
52 -rw-r--r--  1 www-data www-data 52615 Jul 29  2018 defaults.inc.php
4 -rwxrwxrwx  1 www-data www-data  2815 Jan 30  2015 mimetypes.php
root@server:/etc/sentora/panel/etc/apps/webmail/config#
It is only woking from the link in Sentora panel. panel.server.nl/etc/apps/webmail/  Not from www.customer.nl/webmail 
var/sentora/temp is writable , my Global VHOST:

Code:
# Global Vhost Entry
#Alias
for MySQL login
Alias "/mysql" "/etc/sentora/panel/etc/apps/phpmyadmin"
<Directory "/etc/sentora/panel/etc/apps/phpmyadmin/">
  php_admin_value open_basedir /etc/sentora/panel/etc/apps/phpmyadmin
  Options +FollowSymLinks -Indexes
  AllowOverride All
  Require all granted
</Directory>
# Alias for roundcube WebMail login
Alias "/webmail" "/etc/sentora/panel/etc/apps/webmail"
<Directory "/etc/sentora/panel/etc/apps/webmail/">
  php_admin_value

Now I am going to try if Apache can handle the .../webmail directory. I see new files are set to 501:80 and not to www-data:www-data.

No , it doesn't matter  Sad
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using Custom Vhost Entries for Webmail, MySQL, Etc. - by inkoop@topmatica.nl - 01-30-2019, 02:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SSL and Custom Vhost Entries for Webmail etienne7702 5 14 ,378 03-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Last Post: etienne7702
How to overwrite default admin. vhost? NIicK 1 6 ,454 03-27-2016, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Me.B
Roundcube Webmail https path pthalmann 0 4 ,564 12-29-2014, 09:09 AM
Last Post: pthalmann