This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Ajaxplorer Can't Open
Ajaxplorer Can't Open
i am using sentora 1.0.0 on ubuntu 14.04
just installed ajaxplorer and it automatically returns to sentora panel homepage after the progress bar is full

i tried to change the /etc/sentora/panel/etc/apps/ajaxplorer folder ownership to www-data and change the chmod to 777 and 755 but the problem still exists

in zpanel 10.1.1 the problem solved after changing the ajaxplorer ownership to www-data and chmod to 755
but in sentora 1.0.0 the same method didn't work
Thanks given by:
RE: Ajaxplorer Can't Open
I try it all the ops said but no way i can make the module to return on cp

If anyone can help us a litlle will be great as this was the best module for file manager as this delte the folders so quickly as kfm give errors and ftp is slow
Thanks given by:
I won't use this module

https://github.com/wrk73/ajaxplorer-zpanel

As the code os for an outdated ajax explorer here that might have a lot of bugs/flaws.

This module need a review and total update. I would like to but have no time like most of the team is focused on sentora beta currently.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: iTpain
Just to point installing pydio.io was a bit tricky as the temp folder was causing a lot of issues.

Pydio will default using /tmp while zpanel/sentora use /var/zpanel/temp or /var/sentora/temp

Solution is post install adding

define("AJXP_TMP_DIR", "/var/zpanel/temp"); ( or /var/sentora/temp)

to conf/bootstrap_context.php

This will fix it.

If you have any issue that totally prevent install you can disable openbasedir/ temporary ONLY then get it back. I'm using it without any issue while openbase_dir & suhosin enabled.
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(11-07-2014, 06:56 AM)Me.B Wrote: Just to point installing pydio.io was a bit tricky as the temp folder was causing a lot of issues.

Pydio will default using /tmp while zpanel/sentora use /var/zpanel/temp or /var/sentora/temp

This will fix it.

If you have any issue that totally prevent install you can disable openbasedir/ temporary ONLY then get it back. I'm using it without any issue while openbase_dir & suhosin enabled.

Not Work........... Confused Confused Confused
Thanks given by:
This is why you should NOT any more use the old ajax explore

http://nvd.nist.gov/nvd.cfm?cvename=CVE-2013-6227

Unrestricted file upload vulnerability in plugins/editor.zoho/agent/save_zoho.php in the Zoho plugin in Pydio (formerly AjaXplorer) before 5.0.4 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code by uploading an executable file, and then accessing this file at a location specified by the format parameter of a move operation.
How to ask

Thanks given by: Cantalupo
hi
here ajaxexplorer open, starting loding, but back home page sentora panel!
Thanks given by:
I don't understand despite I posted the warning it's not secure....
How to ask

Thanks given by:
so if ajaxexpoloerer is not secure what are the alternatives?
I find this plugin very useful in zPanel, i hope there is alliterative or some one is willing to write updates plugin?
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2014, 06:56 AM)Me.B Wrote: Just to point installing pydio.io was a bit tricky as the temp folder was causing a lot of issues.

This will fix it.

Me.B's option works fine, you just have to wait for the daemon to refresh cache in able for the ajaxplorer to run stable.

Tested just now: Jan 20, 2015
get top priority support for Sentora  "Sentora Premium Support"
Domain Name Promos @ digix1 domains

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Upgrading Ajaxplorer sharkeymedia 0 2 ,825 04-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Last Post: sharkeymedia
[Help] Setup/install AjaXplorer Centos 6.5 iTpain 6 18 ,888 12-11-2014, 05:24 AM
Last Post: VeryCrushed
Upgrading Ajaxplorer sineris 3 11 ,792 09-17-2014, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Jayster