This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Please make limits
Please make limits
Hello. Please make limits, that I can make hosting.
1. Number of simultaneous processes.
2. Simultaneous MySQL connections.
3. CPU consumption limit.
Thank you and sorry my bad english language.
Thanks given by:
RE: Please make limits
This is still not supported by zpanel/sentora.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
But you can not make this in near future ?
Thanks given by:
If you are willing to sponsor that, we will be happy to offer a quicker release Big Grin

Seriously it depend on the availability of the developers as it require a lot of time/testing.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
If I had a lot of money, I buy Cpanel or other paid panel. Of course I can donate or help project in future, but only if I can make profitable business with your panel. But now I have low money and I am looking for a free alternative.
Thanks given by:
@Darklord
Things you want to have are things that is not available in the most Commercial CP like DirectAdmin
I don't think that is the job for a CP, maybe you can look at CloudLinux, with this you can archive the thing you want but itsnt free
Thanks given by: