This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Installer Not Found
Installer Not Found
just trying to install sentora in my ubuntu vps,
while i want to download the installer via wget, this error appears

Code:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sentora/sentora-installers/master/sentora_install_ubuntu.sh
--2014-10-16 02:25:21--  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sentora/sentora-installers/master/sentora_install_ubuntu.sh
Resolving raw.githubusercontent.com (raw.githubusercontent.com)... 103.245.222.133
Connecting to raw.githubusercontent.com (raw.githubusercontent.com)|103.245.222.133|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
2014-10-16 02:25:21 ERROR 404: Not Found.

the installer is missing...or..what?

thanks
Thanks given by:
RE: Installer Not Found
It had been removed as it's still in beta and should be replaced sson. Few days and will see it back. I can PM you the beta.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
ow..
can i try the beta version?
Smile
Thanks given by:
(10-16-2014, 05:17 PM)Me.B Wrote: It had been removed as it's still in beta and should be replaced sson. Few days and will see it back. I can PM you the beta.

M B

please sent to me the beta version

tnx
Thanks given by:
just installed the beta version and discovered that sentora has higher memory footprint than ZPanel

using the same vps (centos 6.x/32-bit - 512MB@DigitalOcean), ZPanel takes less than 100MB after installation
but Sentora takes almost 220MB of ram after installation
Thanks given by:
The stack in 6.5 is exactly the same as we didn't ADD ANY extra module !
We use the default OS LAMP stack. So saying sentora have higher memory footprint is irrelevant here, no technical background as the installer is only a rewrite and sentora 1.0 hold some bug fixes and no extra components.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
new installation in ubuntu 14.04/32bit@512MB Ram
it takes only 70-80MB of ram, Sentora fresh install
lower than the latest zpanel version
Code:
http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/KrtfgGi.png

do the php 54 only available in centos 7 and php55 only in ubuntu 14.04?
Thanks given by:
Notice in centos 7 / Ubuntu 14 the stack changes a bit as we get mysql updated and even replaced with MariaDB for centos, Apache from 2.2 > 2.4, and last php 5.3 replaced by 5.4 & 5.5.

Those changes are again based on default packages that ship with OS as Sentora still rely on OS vendor for main packages updates.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
Thanks for the information

btw, i discovered that if you change the default Sentora Apache Port from Sentora Config, while you open ip address from the web browser, it will display the index of /var/www folder

i tried it using my vps
Thanks given by:
ok we will check it... Still some work might be done in apache core config files.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Apache Service Not Found hthiers 1 4 ,130 04-03-2019, 11:44 PM
Last Post: TGates
Rebuild sentora installer gozfly 1 4 ,895 11-01-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Me.B
found a bug ior error in the new installation nscloud 4 12 ,583 10-22-2017, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nscloud