This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

ELFile Manager - Unable to connect to backend
ELFile Manager - Unable to connect to backend
From all accounts Sentora and ELFile Manager are running fine except for this annoying problem which could be due to my PHP settings or something else. I'm on a DigitalOcean Droplet running Ubuntu. 

Error - Unable to connect to backend (Attached)

Whenever I try to create some ZIP files, When uploading or moving  several files at once.

My current PHP settings are:

Mem_limit 128m 
Post_Max_Size 128m
Upload_Max_File_Size 128m
Max_File_Uploads. 150

I've had all much higher, but still experienced problems.

I've had the message when creating a 5 meg zip, or moving 100 very small files from one directory to another, either as a group or in a directory.

Some of the Zip Files I have to deal with are quite large - 100 meg. Once directory is around 1 gig, but I had no problems moving this around on a shared server with CPanel using the above settings.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] Certificate Manager Diablo925 75 240 ,418 04-27-2020, 07:55 PM
Last Post: quotestatusdp
[Module] Theme Manager X jollyjoke 1 17 ,212 02-03-2020, 02:01 AM
Last Post: jollyjoke
[Module] Monsta File Manager lino69 32 115 ,795 12-28-2018, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Ron-e