This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Updated module and theme repo 2018
Updated module and theme repo 2018
Will there be an update on the module repo list with install and setup instructions?
Will there be an update on themes?
Everything is old and/or not working.
Most 3rd party links are old/broken...
All of the zpanel modules should be converted to Sentora...
Will Sentora be updated to recent versions of ubuntu?
Will there be a Sentora 2?
2018?
Confused Huh Sad Blush
Thanks given by: CMs222
RE: Updated module and theme repo 2018

It is 2018?

Confused Huh Sad  Blush
Thanks given by:
(01-18-2018, 07:57 AM)zustudios Wrote: Will there be an update on the module repo list with install and setup instructions?
Will there be an update on themes?
Everything is old and/or not working.
Most 3rd party links are old/broken...
All  of the zpanel modules should be converted to Sentora...
Will Sentora be updated to recent versions of ubuntu?
2018?
Confused  Huh  Sad  Blush

i think that a new update 1.0.4 is coming soon and maybe if you want those modules from zpanel you should try and convert them. Why Sentora 2 is it not enough to update this one? and for me everything is working right and maybe you should try to install it on recent version of ubuntu which i think is 17.10.1

Thanks given by:
(03-17-2018, 08:42 PM)timce2000 Wrote: i think that a new update 1.0.4 is coming soon and maybe if you want those modules from zpanel you should try and convert them. Why Sentora 2 is it not enough to update this one? and for me everything is working right and maybe you should try to install it on recent version of ubuntu which i think is 17.10.1

I didn't know you could install it on any but ubuntu 14
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Nigel's Repo Nigel 8 4 ,681 07-24-2023, 07:57 AM
Last Post: TGates
Mach-hosting Sentora ZPPY repo information TGates 2 5 ,787 03-30-2022, 09:19 AM
Last Post: TGates
[Request] BoxBilling api module. cyber1995 4 11 ,807 10-23-2021, 05:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack