This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Ideas for better word of mouth for sentora
Ideas for better word of mouth for sentora
I see that we have a premium service for faster support so that earned money could be used for sentora development. But in the reality it sounds like almost no one is using it up seeing the current threads. 

To improve sentora funds and name, we can provide services such as installation of SSL, installation of Sentora itself, minor correction. Like asking, we can install sentora for you for $5 dollars or something so that users will feel like if there will some issue on their site they can get fast help from sentora team. I know $5 dollar isn't much but it's better to have some funds so that non-active team member might plan to help it move forward or may be new active members can come to help it grow. I also know many people offer services on fiverr but it helps the fiverr gig person, not the sentora, and to keep sentora alive for better development, we need to show users we can get better services, support and provide faster help for them. 

Also, more member or users means more name spreading for sentora and more funds, if we solve their minor issues as soon as possible. For sure, who doesn't want paid services, can take help in forum itself but in my humble opinion it would be good thing to do.
Thanks given by: TGates

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can anyone suggest best Sentora alternative servermaster 1 466 12-22-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora 2.0 Beta Ron-e 6 12 ,158 01-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Can not access Sentora ThomasMoss 4 6 ,381 01-01-2022, 10:41 AM