This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora disable proc_open ?
Sentora disable proc_open ?
Hello,

I need the proc_open function of php but it appears that is disabled or blocked by something. I check already the php.ini and is not listed as disabled functions. Is Sentora by default disable this function ?
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentora disable proc_open ?
For security purposes it is blocked by Suhosin.
you can remove it at your own risk but all domains will be able to use it.
Login to phpmyadmin as root, navigate to sentora >sentora_core > x_settings > so_id_pk line 82 and remove proc_open, like below and save it.
Code:
php_admin_value suhosin.executor.func.blacklist "passthru, show_source, shell_exec, system, pcntl_exec, popen, pclose, proc_nice, proc_terminate, proc_get_status, proc_close, leak, apache_child_terminate, posix_kill, posix_mkfifo, posix_setpgid, posix_setsid, posix_setuid, escapeshellcmd, escapeshellarg, exec"

On the command line enter:

Code:
setso --set apache_changed true

And wait ~5 mins for the daemon to run and update the vhosts file.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentora disable proc_open ?
Hello,
I also like to give you an update , if you want to enable popen and proc_open login to your
sentora admin panel and navigate to Admin-> Module admin -> Apache Config -> Scroll down
you can see an box named as (Suhosin Value) remove those name from the list. Also run Sentora Daemon
manually and open Putty or ssh terminal and login with root and run below comman
setso --set apache_changed true
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,875 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,097 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,485 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel