This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The mcrypt extension is missing. Please check your PHP configuration.
RE: The mcrypt extension is missing. Please check your PHP configuration.
(11-01-2017, 12:03 AM)CJsent Wrote: cleared all....while choosing the packages during the centos installation the base should be selected which cleared all the errors except one

'sentora_postfix_vacation_notification' table could not be created ....

any help on this ?

You used installer or manually did the steps?
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2017, 12:18 AM)testing Wrote: You used installer or manually did the steps?

in the installer we need to choose customize now before proceeding on applying the changes. Once the customized packages are selected we can proceed with the installation.

The only issue remains now is postfix_vacation_notification
Thanks given by:
Did you check the database to make sure that table already exists? (postfix_vacation_notification)
If it does, than no worries, the installer may be trying to add it a second time (Was a bug fix from a while back.)

DB: sentora > sentora_postfix > vacation_notification
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2017, 04:15 AM)TGates Wrote: Did you check the database to make sure that table already exists? (postfix_vacation_notification)
If it does, than no worries, the installer may be trying to add it a second time (Was a bug fix from a while back.)

DB: sentora > sentora_postfix > vacation_notification

Under that I cud see a table name vacation but not vacation_notification. So something is wrong over here or its normal.

when I searched online, one of the page mentioned to run the below sql manually. Should I run this or the vacation table is ok ?

Postfix notification table

Code:
CREATE TABLE `vacation_notification` (`on_vacation` varchar(255) NOT NULL, notified` varchar(255) CHARACTER SET latin1 NOT NULL, `notified_at` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, PRIMARY KEY (`on_vacation`,`notified`), CONSTRAINT `vacation_notification_pkey` FOREIGN KEY (`on_vacation`) REFERENCES `vacation` (`email`) ON DELETE CASCADE) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COMMENT='Postfix Admin - Virtual Vacation Notifications';

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Yes, run it to make the table in the postfix database.

Thanks given by:
(11-02-2017, 06:46 AM)TGates Wrote: Yes, run it to make the table in the postfix database.

I have run the table and it is created successfully.

I need help on some more things,

1) I have allocated 600gb of hd space for the installation of webserver. After the installation in my control panel it shows only 50gb allocated and 46gb remaining as shown in the attachment. Can you please let me know what is causing this and how can I increase the space.

2) How to configure automatic log cleaners in cron job ? If you can tell in detail it will be more helpful for me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(11-02-2017, 04:44 PM)CJsent Wrote: I have run the table and it is created successfully.

I need help on some more things,

1) I have allocated 600gb of hd space for the installation of webserver. After the installation in my control panel it shows only 50gb allocated and 46gb remaining as shown in the attachment. Can you please let me know what is causing this and how can I increase the space.

2) How to configure automatic log cleaners in cron job ? If you can tell in detail it will be more helpful for me.

Anybody ?
Thanks given by:
Me.B, Ron-eAngel Tongue

Thanks given by:
Are you aware of how your disk partition are setup? Some time most of the space will be in /home while sentora don't use it but rely instead on /var/sentora

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2017, 06:45 AM)Me.B Wrote: Are you aware of how your disk partition are setup? Some time most of the space will be in /home while sentora don't use it but rely instead on /var/sentora

M B

I have selected auto partition and use entire space during the OS installation.

So is it possible to extend the volume nw ??
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cannot Create 2nd 'Addon' Domain In Sentora? Error: Invalid backend configuration. Re BattlinThrough 2 5 ,412 07-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Last Post: TGates
SPF Check cfreire 2 6 ,303 01-25-2019, 03:52 AM
Last Post: cfreire
Wordpress "Temp Folder Missing" Issue NickNeverSleeps 5 12 ,472 12-13-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: ngeluis@gmail.com