This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The mcrypt extension is missing. Please check your PHP configuration.
RE: The mcrypt extension is missing. Please check your PHP configuration.
(10-30-2017, 05:48 PM)testing Wrote: May be you can login into your root, using "WinSCP" download it, if you don't have it. Then login as root user.

And then this fiel
your-date-of-installation_06.41.29_sentora_install.log

you might see more what went wrong. I checked I think i don't see any error on my proFTPD" in logfile.

This is the latest post i can found for you, written in 2017, so it might work.

http://www.techinfomart.com/error-the-mc...iguration/

Check the version of php, i think it's probably 5, you need to use.

I have attached the log ...... 2 errors wre showing.. does these errors have something to do with it ?

(10-30-2017, 05:54 PM)CJsent Wrote: I have attached the log ...... 2 errors wre showing.. does these errors have something to do with it ?

for php5enmod , it gives command not found ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
No clue, I don't remember exact steps now.
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2017, 06:11 PM)testing Wrote: No clue, I don't remember exact steps now.

so what can i do now ??
Thanks given by:
If you can share any error you find in your root login install file, I can compare it with mine , if i have same error or not. But don't worry someone will help you out from members.
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2017, 06:14 PM)testing Wrote: If you can share any error you find in your  root login install file, I can compare it with mine , if i have same error or not. But don't worry someone will help you out from members.

the last attached screenshot was the error from log
Thanks given by:
First do fresh installation of your OS.

Then use this command :

Code:
yum remove -y httpd httpd-devel php php-devel php-gd php-mbstring php-intl php-mysql php-xml php-xmlrpc php-mcrypt php-imap php-pear php-mysql php-cli php-common php5-dev myself mysql dovecot-mysql MariaDB MariaDB-common MariaDB-compat MariaDB-server phpMyAdmin postfix dovecot dovecot-mysql dovecot-pigeonhole sendmail ProFTPd proftpd proftpd-mysql vsftpd named bind bind-utils bind-libs bind9 pdns pdns-backend-mysql pdns-server pdns-server-backend-mysql webalizer crontabs

yum clean all

And then install Sentora, see if it works. I used this method and it worked for me.
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2017, 06:18 PM)testing Wrote: First do fresh installation of your OS.

Then use this command :

Code:
yum remove -y httpd httpd-devel php php-devel php-gd php-mbstring php-intl php-mysql php-xml php-xmlrpc php-mcrypt php-imap php-pear php-mysql php-cli php-common php5-dev myself mysql dovecot-mysql MariaDB MariaDB-common MariaDB-compat MariaDB-server phpMyAdmin postfix dovecot dovecot-mysql dovecot-pigeonhole sendmail ProFTPd proftpd proftpd-mysql vsftpd named bind bind-utils bind-libs bind9 pdns pdns-backend-mysql pdns-server pdns-server-backend-mysql webalizer crontabs

yum clean all

And then install Sentora, see if it works. I used this method and it worked for me.

yes i am downloading the lastest centos 7, once completed will again start with fresh installation.

During the installation of OS i need to select minimal installation with no additional packages  ryt ?
Thanks given by:
No, don't need minimal. It was just one of the method if other didn't work.
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2017, 06:23 PM)testing Wrote: No, don't need minimal. It was just one of the method if other didn't work.

So what installation method shud i choose ? or can i proceed with Centos 6.9 ?

(10-30-2017, 06:27 PM)CJsent Wrote: So what installation method shud i choose ? or can i proceed with Centos 6.9 ?

2 weeks before i installed centos 7 with sentora and it was fine. The server got stop due to some other issue. now when i tried to do the fresh installation it gives these errors ...
Thanks given by:
I am using centos 6 - 64-stable. You can use whatever you like make sure it's compatible with sentora
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cannot Create 2nd 'Addon' Domain In Sentora? Error: Invalid backend configuration. Re BattlinThrough 2 5 ,303 07-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Last Post: TGates
SPF Check cfreire 2 6 ,217 01-25-2019, 03:52 AM
Last Post: cfreire
Wordpress "Temp Folder Missing" Issue NickNeverSleeps 5 12 ,350 12-13-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: ngeluis@gmail.com