This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

DNS Questions
DNS Questions
I have set up Sentora on ubuntu 14 on Digital Ocean. I want to use Digital Oceans nameservers.  I have set up Sentora on a subdomain and added a new website client and domain. I pointed the DNS for this new domain from my registrar to Digital Oceans nameservers. The DNS is not propogating. it has been 3 days and it still does not resolve.  What do I need to do to use DO nameservers with Sentora?
Thanks given by:
RE: DNS Questions
If you use DO nameservers then do all the DNS setup there. Sentora currently can't manage DO nameservers.

So if you add subdomaine add the relevant entries in DO. Also you can add a * (wildcard) A entry so all subdomains you create will resolve to sentora server.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
I have my DO Nameservers pointed to my Sentora ip and the MX too but it hasn't propogated 4 days now. Any ideas?
Thanks given by:
"Sentora currently can't manage DO nameservers."

What else?
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by: