This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Crontab not function
Crontab not function
I have installed CentOS 6.9 and Sentora in Server.... when i configured the cron tab, i figured out it is not functioning . Kindly can someone help in this ...... Huh
Thanks given by:
RE: Crontab not function
(10-15-2017, 07:00 PM)CJsent Wrote: I have installed CentOS 6.9 and Sentora in Server.... when i configured the cron tab, i figured out it is not functioning . Kindly can someone help in this ...... Huh

did you use the proper location for the cron job?, could you be more specific ?

EDIT: found the cron job post from TGates http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=491

If I helped +rep is appreciated.
-BetaTester3.0  ||  Just Another Sentora User. 

Did you know, Sentora has a full Support Documentation ?
If I helped +rep & Thanks is appreciated.
BTC: 1Bps3ZerDFDDnXJ9XdWtHhdhwsV4MVGLkw

Thanks given by:
(10-15-2017, 09:26 PM)betatester3.0 Wrote: did you use the proper location for the cron job?, could you be more specific ?

EDIT: found the cron job post from TGates http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=491

If I helped +rep is appreciated.

The location is proper..the job has been added to the task...but the assigned task is not functioning on the scheduled time ..
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2017, 09:58 PM)CJsent Wrote: The location is proper..the job has been added to the task...but the assigned task is not functioning on the scheduled time ..

hmmm.., check for any errors in your log files.

Thanks given by:
(10-15-2017, 11:59 PM)betatester3.0 Wrote: hmmm.., check for any errors in your log files.

Were can i find cron log files ??? one more thing , if i run the file manually the code works .....

(10-16-2017, 12:01 AM)CJsent Wrote: Were can i find cron log files ??? one more thing , if i run the file manually the code works .....

I have checked the cron logs...the script is running in the log every one minute...but i am not seeing any out put ....
Thanks given by:
(10-16-2017, 12:01 AM)CJsent Wrote: Were can i find cron log files ??? one more thing , if i run the file manually the code works .....

I have checked the cron logs...the script is running in the log every one minute...but i am not seeing any out put ....

Login to your panel using ssh, then hit "php -q /etc/sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php"
force the Daemon to run and see if there are any errors in the output

Thanks given by: CJsent
(10-16-2017, 09:38 PM)betatester3.0 Wrote: Login to your panel using ssh, then hit "php -q /etc/sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php"
force the Daemon to run and see if there are any errors in the output

Finally the cron job is running ... the issue was the db connectivity link, which was like '../include/db' and then i gave db credentials directly in cron task file  and it worked. I have no idea why it did not take this ( '../include/db') way of linking.
Thanks given by:
(10-17-2017, 12:00 AM)CJsent Wrote: Finally the cron job is running ... the issue was the db connectivity link, which was like '../include/db' and then i gave db credentials directly in cron task file  and it worked. I have no idea why it did not take this ( '../include/db') way of linking.

Awesome, now I can add this fix to my notes. Just incase this error happens to occur on my server.

Thanks given by:
(10-17-2017, 05:54 AM)betatester3.0 Wrote: Awesome, now I can add this fix to my notes. Just incase this error happens to occur on my server.

If u find any solution for this kindly let me know .... Thank you for your support Smile
Thanks given by:
(10-17-2017, 05:40 PM)CJsent Wrote: If u find any solution for this kindly let me know .... Thank you for your support Smile

Do you know any filemanager that works with Sentora..... Previously i was using ajaxplorer with zpanel, now in sentora it is not working ....
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object ..DatabasePDO.php alexandratrese 1 4 ,417 07-29-2018, 09:56 AM
Last Post: TGates
Some Edition crontab QTVLegend 1 4 ,330 04-26-2018, 01:21 AM
Last Post: TGates
Some Edition crontab superstarnetworks 2 6 ,219 08-15-2017, 01:49 AM
Last Post: superstarnetworks