This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Install composer
Install composer
Hello,

Iam not an expert and learning the and enjoying the opensource, one of my website required composer to run

as I have tried many way to install it but everything failed. below is the error Iam getting if any one can help me please.

Code:
[root@cloud ~]# curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
Some settings on your machine make Composer unable to work properly.
Make sure that you fix the issues listed below and run this script again:

The suhosin.executor.include.whitelist setting is incorrect.
Add the following to the end of your `php.ini` or suhosin.ini (Example path [for Debian]: /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/suhosin.ini):
   suhosin.executor.include.whitelist = phar

The php.ini used by your command-line PHP is: /etc/php.ini
If you can not modify the ini file, you can also run `php -d option=value` to modify ini values on the fly. You can use -d multiple times.

I have ready many tutorial to fix this issue bu no one worked. I have an website in the public directory of my page 
/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/my_domain_com/server

it need to run using php bin/chat-server.php

But it was showing below error 

Code:
The system is not properly installed.
Please run [composer install] from [server] folder.

So any one know how to install it as I also googled for an .zpp file of composer to install it from module admin but didn't find it. So any one know how to install it over command line or other way with our effecting to sentora installation or its running.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
RE: Install composer
The easiest way to deal with this should be to just disable suhosin for that domain.
Log in as zadmin, go to Module Admin > Apache Config > Override a Virtual Host > [select domain] > untick 'Suhosin Enabled' and save.

Unless, Me.B or Ron-e has a better idea.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2017, 06:56 AM)TGates Wrote: The easiest way to deal with this should be to just disable suhosin for that domain.
Log in as zadmin, go to Module Admin > Apache Config > Override a Virtual Host > [select domain] > untick 'Suhosin Enabled' and save.

Unless, @[Me.B] or @[Ron-e] has a better idea.

Iam trying to installing it on an domain directory that's right but. If I enable suhosin how the installation will work. I believe the error was saying something related to the php.ini or php iam not sure but I think so. I can see many of them are facing the same issue so this need to investigate or resolve so that will be helpful for others
Thanks given by:
Question what did you use to install composer roughly two weeks ago I installed it with no visable problem's and I just used the commands they provided

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Also I have yet to put anything that uses composer as I have nothing to test with yet does this happen after you put something on the server?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2017, 06:56 AM)TGates Wrote: The easiest way to deal with this should be to just disable suhosin for that domain.

Unless, @[Me.B] or @[Ron-e] has a better idea.

TGates & livecreation I've got a better idea, his using the incorrect composer.json or he did not enable the .json script.
He first needs to enable/whitlist the composer in the php.ini file.

Code:
USE ONLY IF YOU CANNOT ACCESS PHP.INI FILE
php -d option=value_to_what_should_be_added_on_the_fly_in_php.ini

Enable/Whitelist the composer 

add this on the first line in your php.ini file
Code:
suhosin.executor.include.whitelist = phar

locate the composer.json and then attempt to start it, that should work if you have a working composer.json file
-BetaTester3.0  ||  Just Another Sentora User. 

Did you know, Sentora has a full Support Documentation ?
If I helped +rep & Thanks is appreciated.
BTC: 1Bps3ZerDFDDnXJ9XdWtHhdhwsV4MVGLkw

Thanks given by:
The above looks better than messing up openbase_dir security.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,582 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios
Install guide wget over http? edavidf 5 9 ,305 12-15-2020, 07:07 PM
Last Post: jibranahmed
SSL install breaks apache service EGOSKY123 1 3 ,884 10-28-2020, 12:12 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90