This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[MODULE] SenBrand - Branding module for Sentora
[MODULE] SenBrand - Branding module for Sentora
Coming soon! Another great module from TGates!

I'm building a new module that will allow server admins to custom brand their Sentora installations to match their hosting company!

Completed: The entire base module.
To Do: Create code to update your theme's login.ztml and main.ztml

-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
RE: [MODULE] SenBrand - Branding module for Sentora
(09-29-2017, 09:24 AM)TGates Wrote: Coming soon! Another great module from TGates!

I'm building a new module that will allow server admins to custom brand their Sentora installations to match their hosting company!

Completed: The entire base module.
To Do: Create code to update your theme's login.ztml and main.ztml

WHaaaaaaaaaaaattttt, nooooooooooo LMAO. TGates, I spent a weekend making something similar lel. I am trying to make the error pages folder only accessabile by admin/root, so users cannot change them unless they are on the list of users which are able to change there error pages, was going to start with the logo's but I guess you have did that already. When I have completed mind me adding my code within your module instead of making an entirely new one for a similar project Smile.

I'm testing if I can make it without the need to change core code. EG: let the prog run after the folders have been made for the users domain then simply chown it to root/zadmin group.

-----------------

I am busy completing my lazy prog, to make mass file renaming easier, busy with the single upload at the moment.

[Image: errrr.png]
PS: I know it looks ugly, will look better when completed.

Let me know if this would come in handy, I could make it into a Sen module to make users mass file rename or for backup renaming etc. will be using regex for batch or similar changes.
-BetaTester3.0  ||  Just Another Sentora User. 

Did you know, Sentora has a full Support Documentation ?
If I helped +rep & Thanks is appreciated.
BTC: 1Bps3ZerDFDDnXJ9XdWtHhdhwsV4MVGLkw

Thanks given by:
LOL Angel 

It's been an idea I have had bouncing around in my head for 2 years now LOL Coded that yesterday from scratch.
I just need to write the code to add the URL and stuff into the themes and the code to remove it if the module is removed...the real fun part LOL

That's the joy of open source! You can do what you want Wink

About the error pages being edited: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=498
LOL

Thanks given by:
(09-30-2017, 02:42 AM)TGates Wrote: LOL Angel 

It's been an idea I have had bouncing around in my head for 2 years now LOL Coded that yesterday from scratch.
I just need to write the code to add the URL and stuff into the themes and the code to remove it if the module is removed...the real fun part LOL

That's the joy of open source! You can do what you want Wink

About the error pages being edited: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=498
LOL

lol what I mean by error pages, I am thinking of a way to chmod the error pages folder to root user after the client has created the domain folder. so that they are unable to change the error_pages Smile
-BetaTester3.0  ||  Just Another Sentora User. 

Did you know, Sentora has a full Support Documentation ?
If I helped +rep & Thanks is appreciated.
BTC: 1Bps3ZerDFDDnXJ9XdWtHhdhwsV4MVGLkw

Thanks given by:
If chmod to root, then the web server can not host them. So, that will not work.

Thanks given by:
(10-03-2017, 12:27 AM)TGates Wrote: If chmod to root, then the web server can not host them. So, that will not work.

Wow been waiting for this for years...... keep up the good work...

can not wait till its available... Tongue
Thanks given by:
Well, so far, it only works with the default theme and themes that are closely based off the default theme. It actually edits the files to allow for branding. Other themes will need to be manually edited. There really is no other way of doing it unless it is coded into the core of Sentora. Technically it is not hard to brand your current installation. Just a couple edited to the login.ztml and master.ztml and you are done.
I'll do some final testing this week.

Thanks given by:
(12-05-2017, 04:02 AM)TGates Wrote: Well, so far, it only works with the default theme and themes that are closely based off the default theme. It actually edits the files to allow for branding. Other themes will need to be manually edited. There really is no other way of doing it unless it is coded into the core of Sentora. Technically it is not hard to brand your current installation. Just a couple edited to the login.ztml and master.ztml and you are done.
I'll do some final testing this week.

Brilliant can to wait till its open to the public...
its been so long since any major update to sentora its the modules like this that make it feel alive.. Tongue

Keep up the great work.. Tongue
Thanks given by: TGates

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mach-hosting Sentora ZPPY repo information TGates 2 5 ,820 03-30-2022, 09:19 AM
Last Post: TGates
[Request] BoxBilling api module. cyber1995 4 11 ,863 10-23-2021, 05:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Module Repo Beta Chris L 3 6 ,036 08-13-2021, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Chris L