This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

I Think This Is Dead..
I Think This Is Dead..
From what I am seeing, I think ZPanel and Sentora are DOA. This website has been down for over 2 weeks now. I don't understand how long it takes to get a website back up and running. After the lead flake - I mean developer bailed - it looks like this project has steadily fallen apart. 

Just let me know if this is dead so I can recoup my loses and move on to another control panel solution. Its a shame because I really liked ZPanel and the people involved in this project. Too bad the lead developer was such a flake. 

Scott
Thanks given by:
RE: I Think This Is Dead..
Zpanel is indeed dead, Sentora is just starting....
Every startup has startup problems.

(10-03-2014, 06:53 PM)Me.B Wrote: We are improving the process how we manage the project.

Don't forget the website/forums are only a side of the project while we work hard on code and post to github.

M B

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
We are here working hard donating a lot of time. The process of merging the new installer was longer than expected BUT it helped us fixing the panel stack and getting rid of bugs. It's not an easy task to build 4 os's installers and merge all the config packs we had. Validate each time tests on ALL os's again.

We should offer centos 7 / ubuntu 14 while still supporting centos 6.5/ Ubuntu 12.

The project is still alive and once we finish the first release we will restart working on 1.1 release ( we are already preparing the plans) with more improvements/features.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
I think you will find that it is not Ballin's fault when he left it was because he could not handle the stress that he was being put under. The fault that was made, I believe was the fact that we let Hostwinds get involved with zPanel, it was like signing zPanels death certificate. These sort of people just wanted zPanel for themselves to help sell his products, not for the time every body else had put into it.
Thanks given by:
Not even close to being dead. We just have a lot of work to do around here. We are trying to restore the site, build the new installer/upgrader, squash bugs for the next release, build our new Addons Store and a few other things. Just read the forums and check github...

And the rudeness of calling Ballen a flake... whats up with that???
BTW, he is taking a break after the BS that went down with Hostwinds...
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
You all deserve a break IMO

(10-09-2014, 12:30 AM)TGates Wrote: he is taking a break after the BS that went down with Hostwinds...
Will there be a welcome back Party! I hope so, I love Cake  Wink

Thanks given by: Nigel
MMMMMM CAKE! Big Grin (And beer?) LOL

Thanks given by: Nigel
(10-10-2014, 01:04 AM)TGates Wrote: MMMMMM CAKE! Big Grin (And beer?) LOL

And bourbon. Cool
***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2014, 02:33 AM)Nigel Wrote: And bourbon.  Cool

Ahh yes, can not forget the bourbon! LOL

Thanks given by:
There is quite a few users registered now... you watch,  it'll be as popular as Zpanel and maybe even more so.... Its only a matter of timeSmile
Thanks given by: