This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

sent out mails going to junk/spam
sent out mails going to junk/spam
hello. i receive and sent out mails ok, but all mails going out are going spam/junk as it will not encrypt them?
What solutions there are?

Thank you and glad to be here at sentora!
Thanks given by:
RE: sent out mails going to junk/spam
Are you sure your ip is not blacklisted?
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
I am not sure, but i doubt it. I did ordered my dedicated server few days ago and i tested mails when i installed sentora 2 days ago.
Thanks given by:
server ip might have been used before you know.

Check here:

http://www.mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Everything listed there is green OK. so i guess its not blacklisted? Smile

Edit// it might be cus my dns records are not set correctly, but i have no idea whats wrong there.
Edit2// or it might cause because no ssl installed to server?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Auto Deleting The Mails From Trash Folder and Junk tonyfun 0 3 ,894 04-30-2020, 02:38 PM
Last Post: tonyfun
Sentora Email Setup - EMAIL DOESN'T GO TO SPAM james30263 0 3 ,102 09-15-2018, 01:20 PM
Last Post: james30263
How to trasnfer mails from one server to another dimnas 1 4 ,780 02-18-2018, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Me.B